Any Bikers Out There?

I think Sunday is going to be a nice day, any of the bike riders want to get out for an afternoon wind therapy session?

Present and correct!
PM me mate.
(Saturday looks a bit dodgy)

Arrecifes?
165kms on R8 which is a nice run.
Choripan for lunch, look around and a leisurely ride back.

Sorry folks, I will have to back out for inlaw commitments, that ride sounds interesting. Can I have a raincheck? I'm available most every day with a days notice.

Some biking would be good this festive season if anyone is interested.
It would be nice to pop down and see our mate Mc Kenna in Chivilcoy with a red cross parcel and commiserate with him over the loss of his beauty pageants.
Oh, and these are f***ing lethal on a bike, especially when wet.

Can you believe those things!!!!?? did you take the pic in Chivilcoy? we have them here too.....there's no way around them on bike or a car, i think they were designed by the front end and suspension manufacturing companies RIDICULOUS!! god forbid you have and emergency, you will ruin your vehicle,one thing is reducing speed ,but this is just to bust every moving part on the undercarriage
Oh and the sad part of it is that actually this is for your safety...........well from the people that outlawed beauty contests...... what do you expect?

And this is just topic I was looking for !!!!
Just reading the heading I am excited that there are some people doing touring :)

I have just arrived in BA 4 weeks back. I would have to apply for a Bike license here (Any guidance/ links for this ?)

I used to drive Bajaj Pulsar(Rouser here) 180, then Yamaha R15, Duke 200, Duke 390 in India. Once I am sorted with license and have some horses to ride on, I will definitely would love to join you guys.

Meanwhile some pics from tour in India.

DSC_3198%2Bcopy.jpg

20131221_164321.jpg

DSC_3231%2Bcopy.jpg

521980_10150876228626671_412728579_n.jpg

418519_10150537949406671_515731670_9192111_515510159_n.jpg

PS : Excuse for spamming with so many photos, too excited to share with fellow riders :)

Chivilcoy on Saturday. Meeting at the Shell petrol station, Grl Paz, Tecnopolis side at 0900, if anyone wants to join in.
Need to get some kms under my belt before the run up to Salta.

Is your group that goes to, Ruta 5 km 128, Parrilla La Casita and then continues to Chivilcoy on Saturdays?? The Group is composed of 10 bikers on BMW and HArleys all over 1200 cc... Huge bikes??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gringoboy Travellers Stories 8
Gringoboy Expat Life 0
French jurist Expat Life 5
Gringoboy Expat Life 0
Back