Any 'closed Doors' Restaurant Recommendations?

And have planned to abort driving by overlanding through South America for the time being. Will be taking my vehicle along in the 2nd trip to see and find the candidate places there in order to build me the dwelling for my expatriation locale. I guess will be asking Toyota Argentina to see if they have a PR factory car vacant for me to use meanwhile!

la Coqueta San ( Ms Lacky) has cancelled the pot luck for December. so you will have to wait till Jan.

Will you be bringing icecream too?

Do you think that the ambient temp could be too warm for me offerring to prapare the formal green tea as is done at the Japanese tea ceremony for the Book Club attendees? I could bring my "Matcha Tea making set" with me on this trip! The last time I did make the teas in Chile, the number swelled to more than 20! I was, cup after cups beating the bowl of tea with the whisk till my wrist can no more!

thin_prod.jpg
matcha-box-gross_1.jpg

I want to meet hybrid-san! He's such an interesting character! Putting up with all the rudeness of this inconsiderate crowd with such delicate posts!

I want to meet hybrid-san! He's such an interesting character! Putting up with all the rudeness of this inconsiderate crowd with such delicate posts!

Si Madonna, anche io !

Now answer this for me. Why are the islander inhabitants of Sardinia can live past 100 years young?
Eating the good ole Italian Paleotic cuisine every day. Home made Minestrone Soppa along the rich Ricotta cheese and abundant Vino Rosso ?

I suppose so, hybrid-san. Ye no Sardinian, sire!
But if you ask them, they would probably reply it is the sex! :cool:

Its so sad you are already married, Serafina.

I feel you ( serfina) and Hybrid-san will be a couple, made in heaven.

What are you studying and where? There are a couples of schools near me in San Isidro and Martinez, but I am more interested in specialized course such as pastry vs. comprehensive courses. I am just interested in improving techniques, such as how to learn to stiffen your whites to the right point, what to do to save a dough gone wrong, what movement to make to lie your dough correctly, etc.

I am no fan of cake decoration, per se, as I don't like to waste food for make it just pretty.
Serafina I will PM you about the culinary school situation

Hybrid, when and if you make it to a book club meeting, I'm sure we would all much prefer a home made Japanese main dish, NOT a tea ceremony. That's a nice idea but not for the book club. We like to eat! How about one of those wonderful dishes whose photos you are always splurging on the forum pages? We will be meeting the end of November and end if January. Oh, and don't forget to read the book!:)

Hybrid, when and if you make it to a book club meeting, I'm sure we would all much prefer a home made Japanese main dish, NOT a tea ceremony. That's a nice idea but not for the book club. We like to eat! How about one of those wonderful dishes whose photos you are always splurging on the forum pages? We will be meeting the end of November and end if January. Oh, and don't forget to read the book! :)

Hybrid san, No sushi or raw fish please. Something really exotic, please!

Hybrid-san, bring us fish flavored candies!

A former patient of my mom, who was married with a Japanese lady and spent half year in Japan and half in Italy, always brought strange stuff from Japan. Silk fans, hand painted coasters, finely carved golden bookmarks, as real kimono, fish flavored candies,...

It should be such an interesting country! I have always dreamed to visit Japan, one day! A totally different world.

Back