Any ex pats over 40 here ?

I'm also almost 40 and love meeting up for sushi or drinks as well.

Well, we made it to Wherever, but couldn't see anyone looking as lost as we did. We got there around 7.30, and stayed for a couple of hours before heading home. Nice bar, very freindly bar staff/owners, and certainly somewhere we will go again. Lets try and make better plans ahead of time for the next/first hook-up :)

Liam -
I'm over 40, but often act like a teenager. We could hook up for drink and see if you think I'm a complete wanker, or vice-versa.
My cell is: 15-6267-5086
Richard

Check out BAIN; Buenos Aires International Newcomers. There is no age
requirement, but most of the members of this English speaking group are over 40. They have meetings once a month, as well as a once a month lucheon and dinners, as well as many other activiites. I should mention that the group of interest is the Downtown group, not the suburbs, which has a much younger membership.

fred mertz said:
Check out BAIN; Buenos Aires International Newcomers. There is no age
requirement, but most of the members of this English speaking group are over 40. They have meetings once a month, as well as a once a month lucheon and dinners, as well as many other activiites. I should mention that the group of interest is the Downtown group, not the suburbs, which has a much younger membership.

Most of the members are not only over 40 they are practically over 80!

Hi,
I am also close to 40 (38) and would like to meet more people in town, both expats and Argentinos, in my same age range. I have spent the last 13 years in California and am back in Buenos Aires. Please keep me posted! Sushi sounds great!

fifilafiloche said:
I m over 40 but feel and behave like a teenager, does this count? ;)

Absolutely, that is par for the course. But you do have to cheer Ireland on against France on Wednesday to prove you are worthy :D

Back