Anybody Up For An Expat Scientology Coffee Morning?

This Scientology event could truly change your lives as it has done for many of Hollywood's finest actors, actresses and business people. It totally changed my life and thanks to Scientology I became a multi millionaire businessman, live an international lifestyle and drive a Ferrari.
Did you stumble a bit there? From 6/18/17:
Musicman said:
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Actually I sold the Ferrari and bought an antique Porsche..........nothing quite like German engineering. I need to update my profile pic. [/background]
So, do you need some time to check your driveway? We'll wait.

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

Mark Twain

Did you stumble a bit there? From 6/18/17:

So, do you need some time to check your driveway? We'll wait.

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

Mark Twain

ooohhhh............well done Sherlock - lol. See if you can spot the other deliberate mistake to win a free ticket

ooohhhh............well done Sherlock - lol. See if you can spot the other deliberate mistake to win a free ticket

What type of business made you a multi millionaire? Why do I get the feeling the internet will not help you back up this claim? What makes you think I want to be anything like the wack job celebrity names you tossed out here?

I hope you stay on here, there are greater minds on here than Huba Huba Hubbard that will put you in your lowly place.

Anyone called the hotel to see if the meeting is for real?

I'm not in BsAs now, so i hope someone does and reports the findings.

Here's an interesting quote from the link MM provided to the IAS site:

"When you directly bring or send an individual to see the local Membership Officer, or to a Continental Membership Office for a briefing, fundraising interview or to attend an IAS event, you may be eligible to receive a 5% fundraising commission on any membership fees or donations received from the individual as a direct result of that visit."

So if any of this is on the up-and-up (I'm betting on the under) then it appears that even multimillionaires can augment their vast riches by scamming others into attending Scientology events. But, of course, first there has to be an event.

If you don't see the spiritual value for your own personal development as a Scientologist then don't come along.

Feel free to decline the offer.

Its purely optional.

We have 4 people from this site who have confirmed their attendance despite all your best attempts to undermine an entirely innocent gathering.

You guys are very predictable and indeed (somewhat ironically) would be the ones to benefit the most from our free one to one auditing session.

We cant unfortunately reduce the ticket prices because we are close to a complete sell out.

Only a few remaining places left.

If you don't see the spiritual value for your own personal development as a Scientologist then don't come along.

Feel free to decline the offer.

Its purely optional.

We have 4 people from this site who have confirmed their attendance despite all your best attempts to undermine an entirely innocent gathering.

You guys are very predictable and indeed (somewhat ironically) would be the ones to benefit the most from our free one to one auditing session.

We cant unfortunately reduce the ticket prices because we are close to a complete sell out.

You mean to say I am free to decline the offer? You don't say! You didn't answer my question, what business made you a multi millionaire?

We are tentatively planning this event for Wednesday July 15th at the luxurious Faena hotel in Puerto Madero. Entrance will be strictly controlled and tickets are priced to sell at $7999 pesos each. This includes a free one to one auditing session in Spanish or English....
... We have 4 people from this site who have confirmed their attendance despite all your best attempts to undermine an entirely innocent gathering.
... We cant unfortunately reduce the ticket prices because we are close to a complete sell out.

Sorry, but I can't resist this. Yesterday it was "tentatively planned" for a Puerto Madero hotel, and today "we are close to a complete sell out?" All that in 24 hours!

Did anyone see the billboards on the way to Ezeiza? They must have been compelling to fill a ballroom so rapidly.

And please, someone, call the hotel and confirm the date! If it's real I might come just to see such a miracle of organization.

Sorry, but I can't resist this. Yesterday it was "tentatively planned" for a Puerto Madero hotel, and today "we are close to a complete sell out?" All that in 24 hours!

For eight thousand pesos I would expect more than coffee.

Perhaps the word got out that they would be serving a Scientology speciality: grilled placenta (human).

I hear it's quite popular in Washington, D.C. these days, especially when served on pizza and is best when consumed as soon after it comes out of the "oven" as possible.

Back