Anybody Up For An Expat Scientology Coffee Morning?

This meeting with a $500 fee sounds not quite right to me. $500 is the fee for a one year membership. I have several friends/acquaintances who are scientologists. Some of them are close friends with the Travolta's and some have worked for the Travolta's over the years. I have sent an email off to the administrative offices for the organization asking specifically about this type of meeting and associated fees and whether this is typical when non members are being invited to learn more about scientology. I will watch my inbox and report back on what I hear.

By the way, you can ask for more information directly from the organization absolutely for free! If there were a church located in Argentina, you could also go there and ask for more information for free. Unfortunately, one has not been established in Argentina as yet.

Here is a link to the Church of Scientology in Buenos Aries: http://www.scientology-buenosaires.org

I know that Scientology is recognized as a religion by the Argentine government, but I don't know if there is actually a "church" at the address in Recoletta.

It would be interesting to know if Musicman is going to attend the coffee meeting on July 15th.

Interesting. Clearly the church has not updated their website with their International locations. Argentina is not among them. Or at least I didn't find it listed.

The only thing that stands between a person and what they want from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.

You don't have a soul, you are your own soul. In other words, you are not this book, your social security card, your body, your mind. You are you.

You too can be a millionaire and live the life of your dreams.

Expat Scientology Seminar - Buenos Aires, July 15th 2017

​$7999 peson per ticket - selling fast and limited places available.

Enjoy a free one to one auditing session.

The only thing that stands between a person and what they want from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.

You don't have a soul, you are your own soul. In other words, you are not this book, your social security card, your body, your mind. You are you.

You too can be a millionaire and live the life of your dreams.

Expat Scientology Seminar - Buenos Aires, July 15th 2017

​$7999 peson per ticket - selling fast and limited places available.

Enjoy a free one to one auditing session.

Why would anyone trust you for a ten centavos? You have not answered one question posed to you or addressed any of the issues people brought up.

If you are trolling, fine you are a troll bored enough with your life to seek attention here. If you are legit in your desires to help others with this, I feel sorry for you and your family for having to see your simple self spouting lies and the dogma of a cult.

IMHO I think that Scientology is a "religion" or cult that worships greed and money.
I think they use paid celebrities like Tom Cruise & John Travolta, et. al., to lure in unsuspecting dupes.
The pope doesn't charge anything for a one on one meeting.
What nugget of wisdom could I get from this MM that's worth $7999 ?
Why not make it "pay what you wish" instead ?

Is Lord Xenu ?

xenu981205072_400x400.gif

Hey, I find the concept of Xenu as laughable as the next guy. I just don't understand why people find it more ridiculous than Noah's Ark, on the babel Tower or the ritual eating and drinking the flesh and blood of the zombie messiah.
Why do the con artists at Scientology get more heat than the more traditional con artists?

Hey, I find the concept of Xenu as laughable as the next guy. I just don't understand why people find it more ridiculous than Noah's Ark, on the babel Tower or the ritual eating and drinking the flesh and blood of the zombie messiah.
Why do the con artists at Scientology get more heat than the more traditional con artists?

They dont.
In fact, not a single war has been fought over Scientology.
Whereas, the number of people killed by Christians fighting Christians over differing views of theological interpretation, as well as Muslims fighting Muslims, and even Hindus fighting Hindus is in the tens of millions.
Add the inter-religious wars going back millenia, and you have substantially more "heat" aimed at all the other con artists than the relatively minor negative comments the poor Scientologists have had to put up with.

Even Zoroastrians have gotten much worse treatment.

snowflakes.

Back