Anyone bought us$ this week?

You are right, this is not my busisness. Good luck.

pd: If you double check everything, then they are using an euphemism to do not give you your money, the solution is at Court.

Bajo_cero2 said:
You are right, this is not my busisness. Good luck.

pd: If you double check everything, then they are using an euphemism to do not give you your money, the solution is at Court.

Yes. It seems they are giving us an excuse. I don't think I have time to go to court. Let's see in a few weeks if everything gets settled with AFIP.

Let's hope we can get this settled before we leave or else our only solution it to send money via credit/debit cards or go visit the black market which I'm not very keen on.

Bajo_cero2 said:
Mimi, please, with all my respect:

I suggest you look for another accountant.

Seems that your employers might be evading taxs and, no matter what do you think or what do they tell you, you might be working under the table.

1. AFIP has all the info of the employeds that work legally, here you have been ill-advised when you assert that "The problem is that we were not registered with AFIP which is also NOT required for a salaried employee".

Go to the AFIP website, use your cuil and password and take a look at "mis aportes", there you can double check if they are paying what they have to pay.

2. Employeds must pay ganancias if your salary is over 5782 pesos for single or married with less than 2 children. Marriage with 2 or more children pays only over 7998. You mentioned that you saved money, then you are over that minimum for sure.

http://www.afip.gov.ar/gananciasybienes/#empleados

I cntrl copy what the afip website says:

"Empleados en Relación de Dependencia

¿Quiénes están obligados a presentar declaraciones juradas anuales del Impuesto a las Ganancias y/o del Impuesto sobre los Bienes Personales?

comunLink.gif
Los empleados"
comunLink.gif

Asumming that you paid all the taxes as you assert and my speculations are wrong, as soon as the AFIP rejects you, you can start an amparo at Court. With corralito there were thousands of amparos and they won them all. They were slow because there were too many but right now there seems to be only one case.
Regards

In the AFIP they told me that in the case the computer system rejects you, you can apply to them for permission to buy dollars. You need a copy of you DNI and some other documentation to prove the origin of the funds, that you paid you taxes (probably they will want to look at that declaración jurada), etc.

I agree that you are probably working under the table without being aware of it. You definitely need to be registered with the AFIP to work legally and have a bank account in the first place. If you have a CUIL or CUIT or CDI number, you are registered with the AFIP.

On another subject, does anyone know if it's legal for an employment contract to be in English? I would assume not, but my employer insists that that is how it's done. Sounds like BS to me.

Back