Anyone Coming Over From The States?

GeorgeAus

Registered
Hey Guys,

I would like to know if anyone is coming over soon from the states and could possibly bring me a few bottles of chinese medicine for my Anxiety. I have seen a Eastern Doctor, Frances Ren which you could find info about here:

http://www.francesren.com/index.php?l=en

She recommended that I order some and have it delivered to someone in the states who could possible bring it over for me.

Please let me know if anyone is able and willing.

Thanks

I won't have another trip to the states till december so I can't help you there. Did the doctor tell you which chinese medicine you need? Chinese medicine is often just herbal infusions so you might be able to find it in barrio chino or a dietetica. Also have you tried Argentine medicine? Most SSRIs and Benzos are both cheap and widely available with a quick prescription.

Phil I didnt ask to be honest. She just told me to get an address in the states and that she would give me the link to purchase it online. Ill send her an email and see what it is that I need exactly. I have one of my Girlfriends friends heading to the states but wont be back soon enough. I was thinking barrior chino most likely have it but presumed she knew better then me as she has been living here for 2 years

Perhaps if you had less Girlfriends , you would have less anxiety ? Air freight/Courier companies can do it , but be prepared to pay. I am coming back in December , but am way loaded down with MAPLE SYRUP !! That relieves all my anxieties !!!

Pretty sure with the huge Chinese expat community in Buenos Aires you can find what you're looking for here. You should check out Barrio Chino in Belgrano.

Back