anyone going to patagonia next month?

ali

Registered
hey.. i´m hoping to travel down through patagonia sometime late april/early may.. as of now im doing it solo. anyone interested in joining me? i´m active and into nature, but not planning on doing any 10 hour hikes or anything. just planning on seeing the beautiful sites, chilling out, and having fun. maybe throw in some action packed adventure - like skydiving- who knows, well see where the road takes us. anyone whos interested - post here

Ali,
I'm intrigued. I'm getting to BA in mid-April and am trying to do some traveling early...before reality and my lack of money set in. Send me a note if you want to discuss it further.
mailto:[email protected]

Ali, we live full time in Bariloche. I'd be happy to do a hike or something outdoorsy. We also a BA Expat discount at our guest house, www.barilochehouse.com. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm leaving BA tomorrow for another week in Uruguay, returning next weekend to drink mint juleps on Derby Day, and then heading out to do a loop. I'm either doing the south, then back up to Bariloche, Mendoza, Salta, and probably Igazu, or the reverse, before heading back here on about May 25th.

Holler.

Back