Anyone Have Directv Prepago And A Smart Tv?

nativexpat

Registered
Hi!

Does anyone here have DirecTV prepago and a smart TV (Panasonic Smart Viera)? If so, could you please tell me where to connect the yellow pin that goes from the decoder into the TV? The red goes into the red entrance, the white into the white entrance... but where do I plug the yellow one?? I've been told to plug the yellow pin into the green entrance, but nothing happens. :confused:

I feel like such an idiot, but I cannot figure it out... DirecTV's customer service did not help, and I am going nuts!

Thanks in advance! :)

It's usually yellow, but in your case likely green.
Issue is maybe selecting the right source for the signal (with your remote) = did you choose the "AV" source? (I guess it's the right one)

Hi!

Does anyone here have DirecTV prepago and a smart TV (Panasonic Smart Viera)? If so, could you please tell me where to connect the yellow pin that goes from the decoder into the TV? The red goes into the red entrance, the white into the white entrance... but where do I plug the yellow one?? I've been told to plug the yellow pin into the green entrance, but nothing happens. :confused:

I feel like such an idiot, but I cannot figure it out... DirecTV's customer service did not help, and I am going nuts!

Thanks in advance! :)
It's definitely the green plug (video). Most likely a problem with something else, not the cables.

Thank you, the cable was *inexplicably* broken.

Anyway... we replaced the cable and it is now working. Gracias otra vez!

Back