Anyone Here With An Electronics Store?

nicoenarg

Registered
Hey folks,

I have some used electronic devices I want to sell so I'm wondering if there's someone here who owns an electronics store and would be interested in used devices. I'm not looking for USDs and would be happy to sell them in pesos. But if you want to dump your dollars (HAHA) that'd be fine too.

So please send me a PM if you own a store or know someone who owns a store and would be interested in used electronic devices.

Hey folks,

I have some used electronic devices I want to sell so I'm wondering if there's someone here who owns an electronics store and would be interested in used devices. I'm not looking for USDs and would be happy to sell them in pesos. But if you want to dump your dollars (HAHA) that'd be fine too.

So please send me a PM if you own a store or know someone who owns a store and would be interested in used electronic devices.

Why not just put them in the classifieds here?

Why not just put them in the classifieds here?

Thanks. I got the online stuff covered already. I'm looking for someone with an electronics store. By the way, I don't need an address, I'd be happy with an email or telephone contact.

Back