Where To Buy Electronics

ben

Registered
Hi all,

Looking to buy a 1080p monitor for a Mac mini - anyone has tips for where to shop, beyond Fravega?

thanks!

P.S. please no ebay suggestions...

I'd suggest to grab something of ML, if shops already skyrocketed the prices after the latest measures, I'd go with one with seldom use. I got my 23" Samsung for $1000 pesos about a year ago off a couple that got it as wedding gift and still had garantia for another 6 months

F*ck Fravega...
do you have an Argy credit card? Wait for a 20% off day @ Coto , their electronics are fine as long as you know what you're looking for & don't need to talk to a technical salesman.

Walk into a local computer shop. Tel them what you want and support local business. I've just had a computer handbuilt by a friendly chap up the road who sourced everything for me at very agreeable sums. Got myself the following monitor from him

Monitor Led Ips Lg 23 23ea53v-p Hdmi Dvi Vga Full Hd 1080p $1899

Works great and a fantastic screen.

Walk into a local computer shop. Tel them what you want and support local business. I've just had a computer handbuilt by a friendly chap up the road who sourced everything for me at very agreeable sums. Got myself the following monitor from him

Monitor Led Ips Lg 23 23ea53v-p Hdmi Dvi Vga Full Hd 1080p $1899

Works great and a fantastic screen.

I second getting this monitor, bought mine from fravega. I`m a graphic artist and its a good screen for the price.

I second getting this monitor, bought mine from fravega. I`m a graphic artist and its a good screen for the price.
Got the same model a couple of weeks ago - also from Fravega. I am pretty happy with it so far. Works well with my macbook pro.

Interestingly i`ve just checked fravega and theyve removed their product website, also musimundo and centrogar have done the same. Looks like if you`re going to buy something do it now.

No electronics offer now, prices suspended for the time being!!! Also Home appliances, textiles, Auto parts, etc.

Will CFK kick Kicillof in the ass soon. What a turmoil he has created....!! CFK is a sucker for young Campora zealots...!!

check out prices in uruguay / chile / the states

might work out cheaper to go on a wee holiday and bring one back (even with the taxes and tickets!)

check out prices in uruguay / chile / the states

might work out cheaper to go on a wee holiday and bring one back (even with the taxes and tickets!)
Yep. When I return by bus from Chile, the Argentines are carrying all kinds of electronics, including huge TVs, pay the duty and still not only have the trip for free but also earn another 1-2-3,000 pesos on the transaction.

Back