Where To Buy Electronics?

mariano-BCN

Registered
Electronics here are a way much expensive than in Europe but for some of them I don't have much choice than to buy them here. But even then I don't to pay too much. I need some small kitchen electronics like a mixer, a heater (with the temperature for the mate), etc.
I've looked in Mercado Libre and Favella and Rodo and the price are the same, at Mercado libre even more expensive 'cause of the extra post-costs.
does anybody knows a shop with really electronics from non-Argentinean producers like Black&Decker, Philips etc for a better price?

If I may piggyback on this: I need an AC power adapter for my laptop - preferably a cheap generic one. I assume the best place is Microcenter but is there any place in Recoleta/Palermo?

Electronics here are a way much expensive than in Europe but for some of them I don't have much choice than to buy them here. But even then I don't to pay too much. I need some small kitchen electronics like a mixer, a heater (with the temperature for the mate), etc. I've looked in Mercado Libre and Favella and Rodo and the price are the same, at Mercado libre even more expensive 'cause of the extra post-costs. does anybody knows a shop with really electronics from non-Argentinean producers like Black&Decker, Philips etc for a better price?

I'd check everywhere you can sometimes find "bargins". My blender was 100 pesos cheaper in Easy than anywhere else, we also picked up a 42" philips lcd from Coto that was 300 pesos cheaper than everywhere else.

Mercado Libre is good to get a general idea of the price. Then go looking!

If I may piggyback on this: I need an AC power adapter for my laptop - preferably a cheap generic one. I assume the best place is Microcenter but is there any place in Recoleta/Palermo?

I've had friends pick these up in galaria jardin if you want to risk it you could try alibaba..... I've had memory sticks/hdmi connectors delivered in the past.

Reactions: Joe
Also from time to time there are good special offers in combination with using certain credit cards. Recently I bought some electronics on cyber monday on the walmart site that had in addition to the already lower price a 20% discount with the walmart store credit card. And a few months ago I bought a couple of things at Jumbo when they had 20-25% off in electro/electronics with the cenosud card. Those were pretty good deals.

I just bought a microwave from Garbarino webs page and it was on the web like 300 pesos chepear than at the store.

Back