Anyone interested in looking after a puppy that was hurt in an accident?

booms

Registered
My friend Florcita is a vet and they've had a puppy that's been injured abandoned. He's not walking properly. They've started treatment but they're looking for a temporary home where he can heal. If you're interested Florcita's number is +54 9 11 6802-7444

We'd do it ourselves but we left BA a couple of days ago.

IMG-20220627-WA0005.jpgIMG-20220627-WA0004.jpg

My friend Florcita is a vet and they've had a puppy that's been injured abandoned. He's not walking properly. They've started treatment but they're looking for a temporary home where he can heal. If you're interested Florcita's number is +54 9 11 6802-7444

We'd do it ourselves but we left BA a couple of days ago.

View attachment 8259View attachment 8260
Is he housebroken? Could he live with cats and an older dog? What's the progrnosis?

Hello, I'm the vet florecita. He's extremely sociable, actually he's with a lot og dogs an cat here en the veterinary. Regarding The prognosis, as every neurological injury it's guarded prognosis, but beside that he's so active

Hello, I'm the vet florecita. He's extremely sociable, actually he's with a lot og dogs an cat here en the veterinary. Regarding The prognosis, as every neurological injury it's guarded prognosis, but beside that he's so active
How is the puppy doing? Does he have sufficient food?

I can't take the puppy, but God bless you for caring. Saint Francis would approve.

Back