Anyone interested in playing Tennis?

MAC

Registered
I recently joined the Vilas Club in Palermo but having only just moved to Buenos Aires am looking for people to play. I haven't been playing Tennis for long but am keen to improve!

I brought my racket and have had trouble finding a place to play... but if you know somewhere, I would be interested in setting up a match!

PM me.

Chau
Lizzy

Hey MAC -- how much was it to join Vilas? Are you able to take lessons there if you are not a member? Cheers

6910 pesos a year, as far as I know you have to be a member to take lessons. A lesson is 120 per hour, 70 when you are with 2.
I am still "thinking" about it. :eek: It's a lot of money....

My girlfriend is keen to find a partner whose arm is not made of metal and hence can only serve underarm (me). We have a court at our apartment in Puerto Madero which is usually free (and can be booked in advance).

I,m playing Mike tomorrow in San Fernando(we,ve never met but we are both English and arranged it via this forum)if you arrange anything let us know...my cell is 1551641006,cheers, Howard

I've been looking for tennis clubs for a while now, and I have just found an interesting place : tennis club Harrods, if you want to be socio you can, (for +/- 100$ a month), but it is not necessary. Private lessons for 90$ an hour. (80 if you are socio)

I played there and the cancha is well maintained and it is not too noisy (which might be a problem in other cheap clubs).

Adress Virrey del pino 1480
www.clubharrods.com.ar

HowardinBA said:
I,m playing Mike tomorrow in San Fernando(we,ve never met but we are both English and arranged it via this forum)if you arrange anything let us know...my cell is 1551641006,cheers, Howard
well, Mike and I played in San Fernando this morning and he is now a memeber of my club:):)

Back