Anyone know a good place for Acpuncture/Massage?

julia.colbourne

Registered
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good place for acupuncture or massage in the city. And maybe Reiki as well if anyone has found anyone? I am struggling a bit to find a good one - an English speaker would be great too...?

Thanks so much!

Julia

Try Jennifer Klueppel, massage therapist and life coach.
http://www.happysunyoga.com/massage-styles.php
[email protected]

Full disclosure: I'm one of the yoga teachers at Happy Sun Yoga studio where Jenn has her practice.

Also: I'm about to go away for two weeks, but when I return I'll be continuing with my yin yoga class in Colegiales on Monday evenings. In yin yoga we focus on enlivening/calming the chi and clearing blockages in the major meridians, if you want to check it out and are still in town January 16th. I teach in Spanish but can do a bilingual class when needed.

Acupuncture by law you will find only with a licensed doctor here.
However, there is auricular therapy. I know two people, one is a chinese therapist who does Shiatsu massagea and the other a Reiki master, who studied in the US.
Both speak English and their fees are reasonable.

If you are interested send me a pm and I will organise contact details.

I just had a deep tissue massage by Igal Kripper. He spoke good English and did a great job relieving my back pain. Email is [email protected]. You can go to his place or he comes to you.

See Frances Ren for acupuncture. She is amazing and trained in China. You should come see me for a massage. My name is Jennifer. I've been practicing for over a decade and studied massage therapy for over 2 years in Canada.

Check us out!
Www.balifecentre.com

Jen

Back