Anyone know a reliable pet sitter?

ElLatingo

Registered
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter (for a cat) in the Palermo area?

Thanks,
David

the place i used to bring my dogs for vacation (pilar) has a place in nunez for cats only.
they are veryvery reliable altho' not that cheap too... contact marisa and javier 15-6493-0866, you can check out petville punto com punto ar and on FB too!

hope i could help, L

We're in San Telmo. Previous cat owners and animal lovers, not sounding desperate but my family are farmers :)

Only thing is we're away from the 19th to the 30th of December.

email me on [email protected] if you are game.

Thanks so much @lela and @Tykel. Ideally I'd love to have someone stop by my place to feed the cat so I don't have to transport her to a keenel-type location. That said, I'll look into both options (and @Tykel, I'll e-mail you separately).

David

I know an excellent pet sitter. He's done pet sitting for people on this board before. His name is Branwell Mahon, irish but married to a lovely argentine gal.
15 6499 7688

Davidglen77 said:
I know an excellent pet sitter. He's done pet sitting for people on this board before. His name is Branwell Mahon, irish but married to a lovely argentine gal.
15 6499 7688

Hi David, sorry I can't recommend you any pet sitters, but surely I'd never ever recommend you Branwell Mahon. This guy isn't really a pet sitter, he's just starting as he can't get a good job, so he has "cero experiencia" in pet sitting.
And if you are the kind of person who thinks it's fair to give newbies a chance to show they can be good, I used to think like you until I met this guy.
He's got two cats, one of them is very sick, but he (the pet sitter) hasn't been vaccinated against any animal diseases. His wife, the 'lovely porteña' actually seems to neglect the cat.
What is more, they're kinda weird. She is uneducated and can be quite impolite, rude and even agressive (and make a fuss if she's around) whenever you try to reach her husband on the phone.
In fact, she was the one who let me know the guy quit after they had an argument which I had the misfortune to witness, and he still owes me nearly $300 I paid in advance.
I'm currently sueing them. I would never give my consent to being treated like that.
All the best,
N.D.O.

cheshire_cat said:
Hi David, sorry I can't recommend you any pet sitters, but surely I'd never ever recommend you Branwell Mahon. This guy isn't really a pet sitter, he's just starting as he can't get a good job, so he has "cero experiencia" in pet sitting.
And if you are the kind of person who thinks it's fair to give newbies a chance to show they can be good, I used to think like you until I met this guy.
He's got two cats, one of them is very sick, but he (the pet sitter) hasn't been vaccinated against any animal diseases. His wife, the 'lovely porteña' actually seems to neglect the cat.
What is more, they're kinda weird. She is uneducated and can be quite impolite, rude and even agressive (and make a fuss if she's around) whenever you try to reach her husband on the phone.
In fact, she was the one who let me know the guy quit after they had an argument which I had the misfortune to witness, and he still owes me nearly $300 I paid in advance.
I'm currently sueing them. I would never give my consent to being treated like that.
All the best, Nadina.

Nadina, you know good and well what you are saying is a bunch of lies and if any of this is true, where is the proof. I can see why Branwell got rid of you as a client for his personal training business. You tried to destroy his marriage and come between him and his wife. You are a very sad and a pity as a human being. Why don't you get the professional help you need and move on with your life and stop trying to destroy other peoples lives? With your "lawsuit" I wonder if this posting can be included in their defense of your constant harrassment. I can easily prove it's the same Nadina, by requesting your IP address. Just leave everybody alone already!

This is a blog that this "Nadina" woman wrote including all kinds of things about Branwell. She became obsessed with him, calling him incessantly and he had to end their relationship. Now she is bashing him and his wife all over the internet.
http://wannagetfitter.blogspot.com/

Back