Anyone Know How To Get Adderall Down Here? Or Have Extra?

Def fair enough to have divergent opinions. I'm not really in a place where I'm ready to wholly change my life right now I suppose. So someone can profit off that decision :)

I'm ADHD as well, diagnosed two times. I find myself wondering what the real rate of ADHD is in Argentina - sometimes it feels like it's 90% of the population :rolleyes: ... you certainly don't need to worry about having to fight for 'accommodations'...in some ways, it can certainly feel like a more forgiving place if your ADHD. In other ways, the lack of structure & planning can scare the living daylights out of me :eek: ...Still, I love living here in spite of ALL the politics & issues. I got used to not taking meds since five years ago, at times I find myself wondering how much more productive I could be if I was.

Thanks to the help of someone on this board, I was able to procure some when someone brought some down for me. That was a stroke of good fortune. Unfortunately, I've run out again. So if anyone either has any that they'd like to sell or knows someone who is coming down that would be like bring some, I'd be willing to pay a good price.

Back