Apattment Expensas

sergio

Registered
I'd be interested in an update on apartment "expensas". What are people paying, for how many maters, in what parts of the city, what services are included?

I'm paying about 6,500 for a 170 sm apartment full piso. Live-in encargado/portero (who does actually work, he's a good guy and does a good job), no garage or anything, no other services. On the line between Recoleta and Retiro.

40 year old building. Bad pipes. Primary cage elevator that breaks down every other week (just got the floor indicator lights in the lobby synched up with reality for the first time in over a year when they got the elevator running again, just today). Service cage elevator that often stops about 2 feet lower than optimum for each floor. Our boiler is leaking gas so bad that when you open the front door to go to the elevator or stairs it reeks of that nauseating smell, but not so strong that it hits you immediately - you have to stand there for a couple of minutes before you start feeling a little queasy. But it's OK - the gasista has been out a number of times and reports that it's safe. Besides, I'm sure the queasiness was just in my mind.

Yeah, we feel like we're getting our money's worth :rolleyes:

3800 pesos for 24 hours porteros, 3 porteros 24/h/ // swimming pool, excellent gym/ SUM.

No problem with elevators, gas , water , elec etc.

Approx. 1000-1100 pesos for a part-time encargado (doesn't live in, works here only in the morning approx 4 hours), 2 elevators maintained monthly, an electrical car door shared among 24 apartments, one parking spot not covered. Our apartment is approx 70 sq.m. No facilities. Monthly fumigation included. Often we have issues with the water pump, especially in summer. San Isidro.

ABL should be around ARS 100 every three months, I think (I am not sure).

Yes. They started out 15 months ago at 3500. It's a big apartment in Recoleta and has a lot of recent maintenance expenses that are not considered "extraordinary". It's hard finding a cheap place to live with enough space for all of us near where everyone works and goes to school. I end up in older buildings that, just my luck, the maintenance actually starts while I'm in the apartment for a few months...

Fun in Argentina.

90sqm 5yr old bldg Urquiza, garage, terraza (30m +/-) 5mins to subte & train. Rent $7000. Expensas $0.

Long live PHs

3br / 2bth in Recoleta 125 sq mt. 20 year old building with central heating, live in portero and garage spot ( only 2 apartments per floor ) 2800$ ( minus 800 extraordinarias that the landord takes care of ).

40 sq meters in Recoleta, a building from the 50s, with no elevator or portero, but with works to do in the terrace.

$ 424 per month.

Back