What is expensas?

lostravenblue

Registered
Is that a one time real estate thing, or do I have to add that onto every month's rent?

Is that a one time real estate thing, or do I have to add that onto every month's rent?
As a tenant, it will depend on what it is specifically stipulated in the contract you signed as the renter.
Said contract may/may not include the utilities for your specific unit in the amount of your monthly rent.

Building repairs, employee salaries, etc....such costs which pertain to the association of owners (corsorcio)
are considered "extraordinary expenses". Legally such expenses may not be passed on to the renter.

As a tenant, it will depend on what it is specifically stipulated in the contract you signed as the renter.
Said contract may/may not include the utilities for your specific unit.

Building repairs, employee salaries, etc....such costs which pertain to the association of owners (corsorcio)
are considered "extraordinary expenses". Legally such expenses may not be passed on to the renter.
OK, thank you. I'm looking at Zonaprop, and it's giving me the impression that expenses usually is passed on to the renter. A lot of entries seem to list them, anyway.

OK, thank you. I'm looking at Zonaprop, and it's giving me the impression that expenses usually is passed on to the renter. A lot of entries seem to list them, anyway.
???? Please post an example by copying and pasting that specific portion of an ad in Spanish.

Back