AR Citizenship question

No quotes today, I’m in a taxi and to quote with the i-phone ia a nightmare.
1) Only with a lawyer. Avoid paralegals.
3) So, minimum 2 years up to 3 in your case.
How do non visa free citizens stay illegally in Argentina? same with Korean but they need get a tourist visa at the Argentine Embassy?I always want to know this question's answer.

Have a nice day

You avoid to go to immigration.
koreans do not need visa to come.
Ok.Oh,I have a really important question.Can illegal immigrants be deported from Argentina if they go to a police station or a hospital?There are medicines that I should continue to be eaten.

You won't get citizenship unless you have legal work, which requires a DNI. So, yes you can stay here illegally. And, this will meet the requirements of "residency". However, you will not get citizenship without legal work here. So, there is not much reason to stay here illegally if you want citizenship because without the legal work you will not get citizenship.

If you were to have an argentine live-in girlfriend who did have legal work and supported you, then maybe you could get around that. Otherwise there is no way you will get it with the current climate. It is better to look at a country where you can qualify for residency and pursue citizenship that way. I would recommend Paraguay.

You won't get citizenship unless you have legal work, which requires a DNI. So, yes you can stay here illegally. And, this will meet the requirements of "residency". However, you will not get citizenship without legal work here. So, there is not much reason to stay here illegally if you want citizenship because without the legal work you will not get citizenship.

If you were to have an argentine live-in girlfriend who did have legal work and supported you, then maybe you could get around that. Otherwise there is no way you will get it with the current climate. It is better to look at a country where you can qualify for residency and pursue citizenship that way. I would recommend Paraguay.

Wrong.

Back