Ar Peso Is The Worst Investment (Currency) In 2014, Surprise

we still think the same about the whole lot of you,camberiu,dont take this ugly stain in history called the kirchnerismo,and the apologist of them,several of them in this forum,as a representative,in decemeber,we will beat them,and change this country to what was once.

Can you clarify who is we?

have you noticed the big increase in the number of colombians here and the huge increase in drug trafficking here?
I sayd except uruguayans,in fact,my dad is one.
colombians and paraguayans are the real argentines? :D :D
or you mean our indian natives here?if you mean them,they been dreadfully mistreated,and its time to make serious effort to improve their lives.
Go back?funny,a foreigner like you,telling me to exit my country...
btw,my family is not from ukraine,but thanks anyway.

If you're not Ukrainian maybe you can get Polish EU citizenship if you pass the plumbing test at the embassy.
I mean the criollos, the Argentines that have been living in this country for more than 110 years. "Indian natives" included.
Why are Bolivians or Paraguayans so bad? I can see from your other posts the way you cnsider Muslim migration to Europe. Consider there is no real difference between an Argentine and a Bolivian (the ones from the East also use "de vos"!), I don't understand why the double standard. Same mistake as the Republican Party, discriminating gainst the one section of the electorate that still s got Lutheran work-ethic and family values.
All the Colombians I've met are preppy students who work part time in upscale cafes and are more likely to be casual drug users than dealers..

Back