Are Argentina Girls Really That Bad?

Yep! But beware the people who write those messages on these forums. They are often the grumpy, self-centered, morons who can't keep a woman in their home countries and come to South America expecting to find an easy girlfriend/wife who is less independent. Not sure their attitude is right for dating foreign women - perhaps they expect something other than what I would call the 'modern woman'.

My advice is to try it out yourself! If nothing else, you'll meet lots of those beautiful women you've been seeing out and about :)
David could not be more right - his excellent post deserves a bump.

Are Argentine Girls Really That Bad?

Surprised to see this old topic make it to the surface. I need to chime in!

People are people, good and bad regardless of gender, geography, etc ...

If someone is asking if a particular group of people are bad, that may be the sign of a closed minded person asking the question . (Not a definite, but a possible sign???)

I have know and do know many people from Argentina. From family and friends to acquaintances to strangers ... businessmen and women, shop keepers and employees of businesses etc ... On the whole, I have not seen or experienced anything that ever made me think that people from Argentina are any different than people from other parts of the world. In fact, just the opposite, people from Argentina seem (At least to me ...) very sincere and caring as well as passionate for life and what it offers.

I believe everyone should not be judged as representative of a group. Going further, I am not sure anyone should judge another at all??? Just live, interact and if you connect mentally, great. If you don't continue your journey and leave the other person in peace. We all deserve as much of a fair shake as we can get. It's all about mutual respect if you ask me. Plain and simple respect.

My 2 cents.

Every person is different. Every woman is different. I've been to more than a dozen countries. I've never been able to stereotype an entire country full of people with a few words. My personal experience with Argentinas has been that they are loyal, kind, and affectionate. Of course, if you're meeting women in night clubs, you're going to have trouble no matter what part of the world you're in.

Argentine women are very passionate, in love and anger. They have a very low tolerance for bullshit.
I'm argentinian and that's true somehow, but that only happens with argentinian that have italian descent, they have an strong and passionate nature... It's more common to find violents and possesive men rather than women. In general the common argentinians are carefree people for nature about life and daily problems, just like me. Regarding to other comments here about that in Argentina is one of the countries with more psychologists or therapists, don't worry, we aren't crazy, we just think it's a good way to ride of stress, resolve personal problems like loss of someone important (death) and childhood problems. When kids have bad beahvior at school, their parents used to send them to a kid therapist too. We are pretty openmind in that way, but this is just my opinion anyway.

All I learned about Argentine women over the past year was to stay away from the ones wearing green handkerchiefs.

Reactions: Moe
I'm argentinian and that's true somehow, but that only happens with argentinian that have italian descent, they have an strong and passionate nature... It's more common to find violents and possesive men rather than women. In general the common argentinians are carefree people for nature about life and daily problems, just like me. Regarding to other comments here about that in Argentina is one of the countries with more psychologists or therapists, don't worry, we aren't crazy, we just think it's a good way to ride of stress, resolve personal problems like loss of someone important (death) and childhood problems. When kids have bad beahvior at school, their parents used to send them to a kid therapist too. We are pretty openmind in that way, but this is just my opinion anyway.
Well said. Totally agree after dating numerous Argentine women.

Back