Are Argentine women and men amongst the worlds most beautiful?

I just looked at the list.. and the first photo #1 - Holland... I actually received an email recently that showed the difference between people going out to British Clubs vs Swedish clubs and that photo was in it... she was listed as one of the swedes! I remember clearly because she is the exact image of a Swedish friend that I have an I actually emailed it to her to ask was it her!!

The email.. if anyone has seen it is absolutely hilarious! Poor old brits... they've clearly visited a low income area to take the photos. I can't seem to copy any examples here as I don't have the original PPP.

Oh and the Argentine girl on that list is painfully thin!

citygirl said:
I'm not a man so take my opinion for what it's worth. There are some beautiful men and women here for sure but I think a lot of people don't age particularly well here, not enough sunscreen, too much smoking, etc. I think by the time they are in their 30s, they start to look much older than they are.

I would second this opinion. Most women in their 20´s have beautiful skin no matter where they live. The true test is how a person ages.

I looked at the survey and it starts out by stating that the results were determined by

1) Quality of women (I have no idea what that really means).

2) Amount of women per men ratio.

3) Ease of talking to women.

Unless I am missing something here, no where does it state that the results of this survey have anything to do with beauty.

pericles-E said:
A recent survey rated Buenos Aires women at Number 3 in the world.
What?!?

Mendocinas, Catamarcinas and Saltasinas beat Porteñas hands down anytime (wine districts - considerable Italian influx(?)).

Been there, seen a lot of them, including the loosers in BsAs.

citygirl said:
I'm not a man so take my opinion for what it's worth. There are some beautiful men and women here for sure but I think a lot of people don't age particularly well here, not enough sunscreen, too much smoking, etc. I think by the time they are in their 30s, they start to look much older than they are.
Agree - you forgot: getting fat too.

I had to peep at the pictures in the link: Copenhagen, Denmark

If any of those women are Danish like me, then I am French, contrary to what is stated in my birth certificate and passport.

I feel very, very sure that the photos are a scam.

Back