Are locals welcome here?

perra_laika

Registered
Hello, people.I'm a local and I saw the page and I'm wondering if the group that you've started includes persons from Argentina. I mean, born here. Anyway, if that's the case, I am one of those and if anyone is here lost or something, well, I know the city pretty well :p
So let me know!

"perra_laika" said:
I'm a local and I saw the page and I'm wondering if the group that you've started includes persons from Argentina. I mean, born here. Anyway, if that's the case, I am one of those and if anyone is here lost or something, well, I know the city pretty well :p
There are other Argentinians here. No-one has been made to feel unwelcome here (not even me, so far).

bugg er off bigbadwolf, you're not welcome here. (aren't i hilarious?)

Of course you're welcome here in my opinion. We do live in your country after all.

"realba" said:
bugg er off bigbadwolf, you're not welcome here.
Coming from you, that's an invitation. By the way, why are you not posting anymore?

I haven't posted for a while because i've been in and out of the country organising our move to chile...and also because the last 2-3 weeks of posting have all been along the old, boring lines of 'Argentina's heaven', 'no it isn't, it's a third world hell-hole' without anyone giving an inch and the 'discussion' simply going round and round in circles. It's possibly the most pointless discussion ever, rather like arguing over who has the prettiest girlfriend...

"realba" said:
I haven't posted for a while because i've been in and out of the country organising our move to chile...and also because the last 2-3 weeks of posting have all been along the old, boring lines of 'Argentina's heaven', 'no it isn't, it's a third world hell-hole' without anyone giving an inch and the 'discussion' simply going round and round in circles. It's possibly the most pointless discussion ever, rather like arguing over who has the prettiest girlfriend...
Heard a country-and-western song a while back, the lyrics of which are:
"My girl is red-hot, your girl is doodley-squat"
But anyway, to business: what's Chile like? Some of us need an inexpensive place to move to, and maybe earn an honest buck or two. Any prospects of doing that there?

well i just wrote and long reply to your question but the system swallowed it so when i have some time i'll try and write it again...

perra_laika

You´re not the only local here, actually I´m Porteño too.

I have just sent an E-mail asking if i may go to the “End of the Year Party” next friday.

”No conozco a nadie del grupo” maybe we can go together (if you want to and they allow us).
Saludos

Back