Are we still required to do 2 weeks of quarantine upon re-entry to Argentina?

it depends on the neighbors. mine are great. we have no portero. there are only 5 apartments in the entire building and they don't care, they know I have been abroad.

In My building they have softened the restrictions. They allow movement in and out of the building. Guests have to check in with security before being allowed to enter the building.

I recently traveled to a Country in Provincia with a permit, and upon arrival, I was asked to step out of the car, they made me pop open the trunk, checked ID, asked me who I was coming to see and why, photographed me, took biometric fingerprint, and they scanned and verified my travel permit, before I was able to proceed. Upon leaving, they made me open the trunk of the vehicle as well.

In My building they have softened the restrictions. They allow movement in and out of the building. Guests have to check in with security before being allowed to enter the building.

I recently traveled to a Country in Provincia with a permit, and upon arrival, I was asked to step out of the car, they made me pop open the trunk, checked ID, asked me who I was coming to see and why, photographed me, took biometric fingerprint, and they scanned and verified my travel permit, before I was able to proceed. Upon leaving, they made me open the trunk of the vehicle as well.
Just making sure you were not carrying the virus in the trunk. Makes sense....

MY mother is looking to travel from U.S. Where can I find a hotel that will let her do her quarantine for two weeks as required by National Law here?

MY mother is looking to travel from U.S. Where can I find a hotel that will let her do her quarantine for two weeks as required by National Law here?
Is she an ARG citizen or resident?

So do residents returning must do a 14 day quarentine. ?

Back