Are we still required to do 2 weeks of quarantine upon re-entry to Argentina?

Cruising to the finish line on my wife's quarantine. So far no one has checked. No one checked on me either when I returned in June.

Do you actually think someone would check? That would take effort and resources.
They MIGHT check 1 out of 100 people once during the period I guess. But even that is unlikely. However, they rely on the good-old neighborly vigilance and especially the porteros to enforce it :p SO if you live in a building with no portero and have good or no neighbors then all is good.

If you live in a building with a portero, how are you supposed to get food from PedidosYa while quarantining?

So how do I eat?
Use your imagination Fiscal. (Said in pure affection!)

I would think that a person would be dependent upon someone (Hopefully you would know someone!) to shop for you and leave the things at your doorstep. Otherwise, my thinking tells me that you are going to be eating a lot of delivered meals from local restaurants that are offering pickup / delivery.

!4 day quarantine - Best solution will be to find a stand alone house for 2 weeks in Belgrano away from prying eyes of neighbors and porteros.

!4 day quarantine - Best solution will be to find a stand alone house for 2 weeks in Belgrano away from prying eyes of neighbors and porteros.
That way you can spread your germs as much as you like!

Totally not the right thing to do.

So how do I eat?
Rappi. Pay with card. Explain to the Portero you are doing quarantine and they are obliged to deliver everything to your apartment door to keep you in. You will experience service like never before... even your neighbors may be lining up to help you.

If you live in a building with a portero, how are you supposed to get food from PedidosYa while quarantining?

why would yo want to? Are you aware of the oils they use to cook that food?

Back