Are you illegal while waiting for residency?

Here´s my dilemma. I am renewing my one year temporary visa and DNI. E
I entered RADEX; no problem. Completed everything as indicated however I do not have the certificado de domicilio. The system will not let me finalize the process. It indicates I must upload that document. Well, with the pandemic, the office to secure this document is closed and I am not sure when they will reopen. My question is, would it be feasible to upload a page with explanation, so the process can continue? Or would the system reject my application? I have called numerous times migraciones and the office that authorizes this document. No response. My DNI and visa are expiring this week and next. Any recommendations? My argentininia friend says just wait for the quarantine to be lifted. Then go get the necessary document. I´m nervous because I don´t want to go back and forth to the US. My visa and DNI were originally for one year. Thank you for any suggestions.

Here´s my dilemma. I am renewing my one year temporary visa and DNI. E
I entered RADEX; no problem. Completed everything as indicated however I do not have the certificado de domicilio. The system will not let me finalize the process. It indicates I must upload that document. Well, with the pandemic, the office to secure this document is closed and I am not sure when they will reopen. My question is, would it be feasible to upload a page with explanation, so the process can continue? Or would the system reject my application? I have called numerous times migraciones and the office that authorizes this document. No response. My DNI and visa are expiring this week and next. Any recommendations? My argentininia friend says just wait for the quarantine to be lifted. Then go get the necessary document. I´m nervous because I don´t want to go back and forth to the US. My visa and DNI were originally for one year. Thank you for any suggestions.
Can't you go to the nearest police station and tell them you need a certificado de domicilio and they'll come by your house/apt in a few days and give you one? Also, if I'm not mistaken, Artisan said that he uploaded a bill with his name and address and that they accepted that. I will tell you that when we were completing our application for permanent residency on Radex a year ago, we uploaded a blank page for the certificado de domicilio because they had not asked us for that the two previous years (pre Radex), so I figured that we didn't need it. The system accepted our application with that blank document. When we got an appt and went in, they told us we did need a certificado de domicilio. The police brought it a day after we had our second and final appt, but at migraciones they accepted a bill instead.

I did as you did with regard to uploading so that the process could continue. That is what concerned me the most. My living situation is such that I do not receive utility bills. There are some other possibilities that I will post if successful. The quarantine is such that I am not able to go to offices. I know once the lockdown/quarantine is over I’ll be able to get the required document. Thanks for the response to my post .

Does anyone have a health insurance plan? I received a quote from Cigna International but I want to see what others are doing.

Back