Argentina 1 X Trump 0

TRUMP is drummer than a box or rocks sadly most Americans are dumb enough to believe the this moron. He is only rich from Daddies money he did not even make himself not even a man in my thinking. We bring self made men have a saying some make there own way other suckle there fathers milk.

Donald Trump is the only hope to save America.
God bless America.
God bless Donald Trump

Donald trump would have had more money if he had never been allowed to touch it and it sat on the stockmarket getting low returns.
He's good at pr though.

Reactions: ben
Well done.
Very well done.

I will take my South American friends over my American fair weather friends any day. He is even railing on South Americans what a pathetic piece of work the man is.

Trump is the sordid result of the self-destructive tendency in the U.S. of indifference to the job of good governance.The definition in Greek of an "idiot" is one who does not take an interest in this area.You ask for it and you get it. And how !!
On another note.Still waiting on an opinion from Camberiu on the "mani pulite" brasileira situation.I really liked Dilma's latest call out on Temer.She'll resign and call for new elections,if he does the same.Finally,Better later than never Ed Cunha with U$D 8bn in Swiss acct's.has had to step down.The only bright light in this is Temer's proposed economy Mierelles (please excuse the incorrect spelling of his name).But he's an excellent economist.

Trump is the sordid result of the self-destructive tendency in the U.S. of indifference to the job of good governance.The definition in Greek of an "idiot" is one who does not take an interest in this area.You ask for it and you get it. And how !!
On another note.Still waiting on an opinion from Camberiu on the "mani pulite" brasileira situation.I really liked Dilma's latest call out on Temer.She'll resign and call for new elections,if he does the same.Finally,Better later than never Ed Cunha with U$D 8bn in Swiss acct's.has had to step down.The only bright light in this is Temer's proposed economy Mierelles (please excuse the incorrect spelling of his name).But he's an excellent economist.

Americans have been dumbed down on purpose now it is either back firing or it is all part of the plan. I do not get it really when he railed on Argentin the other day when the clown said the US will become like Argentina. Argentina is a great to place to live my experience and Argentinian friends are in my experience as good gold. LOL Americans would shrivel up and die in Argentinian condition 99% can not even grow a potatoes anymore. My wifes family came from poverty I will never forget my wife's mother making use of things very frugally. I lived in my wife's families house for sometime everything was communal they treated me like a son. Americans are turning into an international joke and failure so glad I left.

Back