Argentina: A Textbook Case Of Government Gone Mad

I love it, the master plan is to turn the clock back 70 years and pretend the outside world, international markets and technological advances don't exist ! The arrogance of the model, the breathtaking ability to re-write history.

Hahahaha !! I am glad one of the aparatchik has been foolish enough to say it out loud.

Comical. Absolutely comical.

Peron made 2 plan "quinquenal", it was a planified economy like the Soviet Union or China:
http://es.wikipedia....al_en_Argentina
http://es.wikipedia....al_en_Argentina

Even you can critize the planned economy, during WWII all the economies were like that, even the US.

The political project of the K is to go back to the original plan of Peron, that´s why they have fights with the farmers and they put pressure to make the brands to produce in Argentina.

Yes, central planning and "quinquenal" plans worked great. That is why the Soviet Union won the cold war while the US economy disintegrated and the country collapsed on itself, becoming fragmented.
Glad to see that the hottest and sexiest female president ever is following such a winning strategy.

I love it, the master plan is to turn the clock back 70 years and pretend the outside world, international markets and technological advances don't exist ! The arrogance of the model, the breathtaking ability to re-write history.

Hahahaha !! I am glad one of the aparatchik has been foolish enough to say it out loud.

Comical. Absolutely comical.

At best I thought Argentina was only 15 years behind looking at the fashion on the streets, but perhaps the politics is further behind.

_5560268x.jpg

Yeah sorry Robwerwe...that whole "they aren't cool because they don't dress like us" does nothing for me either, it's a kind of patronising arrogance that is best left at home.

Imagine having their own sense of fashion and culture. How very dare they....

Oppps someone fell out of the wrong side of his politically correct bed this morning.

So we can't make jokes about fashion now?

The tittle to this thread should also have the following added to it:

" And the FUNDAMENTALIST LUNATICS who still want to support their KK heroes in spite of the IMPENDING economic CATASTROPHE they have single-handedly engineered!".

Oppps someone fell out of the wrong side of his politically correct bed this morning.

So we can't make jokes about fashion now?

Politcally correct? Isn't that the great lament of Daily Mail readers who have run out of anything useful / intelligent to say?

You make whatever jokes you want, I'll make whatever comments I want.

Politcally correct? Isn't that the great lament of Daily Mail readers who have run out of anything useful / intelligent to say?

You make whatever jokes you want, I'll make whatever comments I want.

Haha, sorry I upset you there with a joke about how some people here were trainers that were popular in the late 90s.
And you can carry on pretending I read the Daily Mail and that some how making jokes about fashion here is so like not cool man.

Perhaps you just bought a pain of Nike Camel Toes, its ok, just be happy with your style.

Back