Argentina Coastal Destinations

Somewhereinba

Registered
I am interested in going away for 1 week with my girlfriend somewhere on the Argentine coast, any recommendations for a place/apartment/hotel. I'm thinking about valeria del mar, ostende or pinamar? I don't know too much about the area except to avoid Mar Del Plata.

I am interested in going away for 1 week with my girlfriend somewhere on the Argentine coast, any recommendations for a place/apartment/hotel. I'm thinking about valeria del mar, ostende or pinamar? I don't know too much about the area except to avoid Mar Del Plata.

Uruguay. Alternatively, Puerto Madryn, which has interesting wildlife nearby on Península Valdés and at Punta Tombo, and the Welsh towns of Chubut as day trips as well.

The best places are, IMO, and in this order, Cariló, Pinamar, Valeria, and then the others, being the last choice massive Mar del Plata.

Sabado-ayer-gente-volco-playa_CLAIMA20120212_0069_19.jpg

6860_verano_playa_mar_del_plata_vacaciones_turistas_gente_telam.jpg

gente-disfrutando-de-la-playa-en-mar-del-plata.jpg

mardelplata.jpg

I will second Carilo.

We have stayed a couple of times in an apartotel called Dock de Mar and can recommend it

Pinamar is my fave of the coast towns here. if you can go farther, definitely go to Puerto Madryn!! Beautiful beaches, WARM water( because it's protected in the bay). THe whales might be gone but you can travel 2 hours south to see the penguin colony (500,000 penguins!) and other marine mammals. Very cool place even without the whales.

We've stayed at Carilo a few times out of season and really liked it.
It's pricey mind, but worth it.
Nice romantic cabinas all over the shop.

Pinamar is my fave of the coast towns here. if you can go farther, definitely go to Puerto Madryn!! Beautiful beaches, WARM water( because it's protected in the bay). THe whales might be gone but you can travel 2 hours south to see the penguin colony (500,000 penguins!) and other marine mammals. Very cool place even without the whales.
Very cool place. But that water is not warm!!!!!

Back