Argentina extended Visa option?

Guarantee is not needed any more, check it out: finaer. It is an ensurance that replace the nightmare of the garantia.

When I wrote "buy a" guarantee I was not referring to using a property as security. The "finaer" is described as a sistema de garantias para alquilar:

1532599325007.png

And I wonder how a foreigner who is not working in Argentina could meet the requirements, i. e., will the "proof" of foreign income accepted by migraciones meet these

Requirements:

To request a Finaer Guarantee, at least two people are required to demonstrate income.
They must submit required documentation according to their work activity.
It is important that the income presented triple the amount of the Rent plus Expenses. If the APPLICANT (tenant) does not have demonstrable income, he will reinforce his request with the presentation of additional Co-Applicants.

Documentation required for EMPLOYEES IN RELATIONSHIP OF DEPENDENCY:
• Last salary receipt with monthly salary, or the last 2 consecutive fortnights.
• DNI (front and back).
• Minimum age 3 months.
• Minimum net income of $ 5000.

Documentation required for MONOTRIBUTISTAS:
• 6 last invoices issued, or those with the highest value in the last quarter.
• 3 last payments of Monotributo.
• Proof of Category or AFIP Registration.
• Complementary:
For Professionals: Registration or License.
For Merchants: Enabling commerce or Proof of Enabling Procedure.
• DNI (front and back).
• Minimum age 1 year.

Documentation required for REGISTERED AND / OR AUTONOMOUS RESPONSIBLE:
• Proof of Registration.
• DDJJ of Profits of legal persons. (Form 713).
• 3 latest VAT presentations. (Form 731)
• 6 last invoices issued or those with the highest value in the last quarter
• 3 last autonomous payments (in case of being self-employed)
• For Professionals: Enrollment.
• For Merchants: Enabling commerce.
• For Companies: Partnership and bylaw contract.
• Minimum age 1 year.

IMPORTANT: In special cases, additional requirements may be requested.

Source: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://finaersa.com.ar/&prev=search

PS to my previous post:

I used google to translate the page from the original Spanish. I assume "minimum age" means time on the job. It looks like that could delay getting the finaer by up to a year.

Also, if two people are required to demonstrate income, how could a single expat who actually has a job (en blanco) in Argentina ever hope to buy the finaer?

And would a married couple who has the visa rentista based on passive foreign investment income be counted as two people?

Bottom line: I'd hate to see any foreigners (married or single) come to Argentina with the false impression that they could buy a finaer to be able to rent an apartment or house (long term) if they have no chance of qualifying for one.

I just did it for my ex.
The requirements are blablabla.
I asserted ahe works under the table and that’s it. Any probe of income is good enough.

Update/Help! -the ‘carta de notificación de deuda’ I was given at Ezeiza has the generic link to the migraciones page as a reference of where I can pay this fine online (www.migraciones.gov.ar) , however once on this site, I don’t see anywhere to go to pay this fee online as it states I can do on this notification. There is also no reference/incident number, except for my passport number, the day it occurred, Ezeiza and the signature and stamp for the director of migraciones at Ezeiza.

Any ideas/help?

I just did it for my ex.
The requirements are blablabla.
I asserted ahe works under the table and that’s it. Any probe of income is good enough.
I would like to do this for myself... Using any proof of income. How is exactly did you do that?

Contact a real Estate agent who works with Finaer. Once you choose the apartment you apply for the insurance. They ask for 2 incomes. one can be under the table. That´s it.

Back