Argentina re-opening international flights in August!

Ahh ok thanks for the info. I will have a look for your post with the approved flights. I have been looking at the KLM flight as I saw it for less than $1000 the other day but I would rather use my BA flight that I already have and not waste money. I will have to see if the flights really do open in August but the ways thinngs are going it doesnt look that likely....
Why don’t you try to book on Iberia? BA and Iberia are the same airline. Should be possible.

See previous posts:
By dsp27....We were stopped once for a permiso check -- I actually just did a 24hs "urgency" permiso online that I had on my phone in the cuidar app, and didn't even have to show my ticket at the check point. If you have a DNI you can do that, if not you would need to get a letter from your embassy and show the ticket if/when stopped.

By antipodean....Most importantly get your certificate to circulate before you go to the airport here in EZE In case of traffic check points.

Will those apply if somebody needs to travel to EZE from other province? Will the urgency permit work out? I would travel but afraid to do it.

PS I live in other province and it is diffrent here. I`m getting stopped almost everytime I`m driving most of the time they were ok that I go shopping for food. But once the police officer wanted to jail me as in his opinion I`m not allowed to go shopping unless the shop is in 500 meters (there is no single shop not even kiosko in that distance near my house at all).

Will those apply if somebody needs to travel to EZE from other province? Will the urgency permit work out? I would travel but afraid to do it.
Travel to Buenos Aires/Buenos Aires Ministro Pistarini (Ezeiza) International Airport
Overland Travel Itinerary

Borders are supposed to open in August. Lima is completely open except there's a 10pm curfew and restaurants don't operate at full capacity. and everyone takes your temperature before you enter

Is LATAM planning to resume flights to BA? Their planes are currently in lockdown by protesters occupying their hangars.
LATAM Peru, Chile, Paraguay and Brazil are not affected by this. They are separate companies. Imagine there could still be protests against the group organized by labor unions where their planes get “blocked in” on the ramp or something similar but officially they are fine to operate.

Jetsmart and possibly other low-cost carriers will be flying out of Aeroparque in Sept. The only international destination at the moment is Santiago, about three times a week, for very cheap. Onward travel from SCL is also generally less expensive than departing from BUE, even after accounting for the flight there.

Back