Argentina ready to cut deal with Iran, to forget about the bombings

dr__dawggy said:
let's see...Zionist and US imperialists conspired to blow up the Israeli Embassy and the AMIA (not to mention 9.11 and alleged terrorist bombings in Spain) as part of a plot to gain world wide control by blaming poor Muslim countries such as Iran....Does your hatred of Jews and Americans run so deep that you actually believe this drivel?

If there were no truth to the allegations you would have expected the government to have denied the reports by now, all I have heard so far is silence. Makes you think that they did do a deal with Iran.

Its a long read, but for anyone who is interested this is a good article covering Iran, the whole US/Israel thing re: foreign policy (specifically as it relates to the middle east) and other bits and bobs - its an interview with Noam Chomsky - I've known of him for a long time because he was basically required reading when I was a postgrad student in Linguistics but there's a lot more to this guy than that:

http://www.alternet.org/world/14786...les_israeli_crimes_and_atrocities?page=entire

cabrera said:
The evidence is clear that this was a false flag attack and if you look on the internet there is strong evidence who were the real culprits and it was certainly not Iran Read the report below for the truth
http://www.voltairenet.org/article162474.html
Why should this be more true than any other opinion on the matter.

Only a thorough investigation can give us the truth.

John.St said:
According to Mercopress, Argentine Jewish organization denies any pact between Buenos Aires and Teheran, and the prosecutor, Nisman, is of the same opinion "absolutely preposterous, absurd and even impossible to accomplish. To be honest it has been some time since I heard such nonsense".
http://en.mercopress.com/2011/03/29...ies-any-pact-between-buenos-aires-and-teheran

Well and good, but if true why not some statement from the government? If its all nonsense why don't they come out and say so?

Johnno said:
Its a long read, but for anyone who is interested this is a good article covering Iran, the whole US/Israel thing re: foreign policy (specifically as it relates to the middle east) and other bits and bobs - its an interview with Noam Chomsky - I've known of him for a long time because he was basically required reading when I was a postgrad student in Linguistics but there's a lot more to this guy than that:

http://www.alternet.org/world/14786...les_israeli_crimes_and_atrocities?page=entire

Ah, Alternet, that pillar of unbiased, objective opinion. And here comes Noam Chomsky, celebrated the world over for being a Jew, and therefore a perfect mask to hide behind when espousing opinions not merely anti-Semitic, but simply inhuman and obscene in terms of distortion of the truth.

Note how this esteemed professor of linguistics chooses his words: Israeli "crimes" and "atrocities" are simply taken for granted, needing no explanation whatsoever; everyone knows these occured, right? The Wall Street Journal is the most "rabid pro-Israel newspaper in the country" - again, pro-Israel means "rabid"; and so on and so forth. This is to be treated as respectable opinion?!

This guy is apparently blissfully, but I am afraid willfully, ignorant of the murderous intentions of Israel's benevolent neighbors not since 1967, when the "occupation" began ("occupation" is in quotes because it was historical Israel, captured in a defensive war to boot) but all the way to 1948 and prior; riots and massacres dating back to years before Israel's creation; open planning by Nasser and Co., backed by military buildup, to drive the Jews into the sea (again, before there was any "occupation" altogether). The fact that this country, literally fighting for its life since its' first breath, has extended full rights to it's citizens, Jewish or Arab - this, when many of the "moderate" Arab countries mandate the death penalty for selling property to a Jew - counts for less than nothing. Seems you just can't win.

Way to go. Seems Cabrera has American friends.

John.St said:
Why should this be more true than any other opinion on the matter.

Only a thorough investigation can give us the truth.

Along with a thorough investigation of whether the Holocaust occurred, aliens landed in Roswell, New Mexico, and George Bush orchestrated 9/11 as a pretext to invade Middle Eastern countries to gain control of their oil?

Some opinions do not warrant a "thorough investigation," serving the purpose of redirecting attention and delaying justice. Baseless assertions that Israel blew up its own Embassy and killed large numbers of Argentine Jews as a means to gain world control fall in this category.

Enough credible evidence suggests the bombings were planned and carried out by Hezbollah, a Shia Islamic terrorist group funded and trained by the Iranian government, to justify charges against the Iranian government. If there is evidence to disprove the indictment it should be presented at trail.

Back