Argentina ready to cut deal with Iran, to forget about the bombings

Israel has made in the past terrorist attacks against jews to promote its cause. Was in the 1950s in the Arab countries so some Jews still staying there would fly to Israel more quickly. I don´t remember the details, but it was recognized by some ex-Mossad agents, but it was in the 1950s so it doesn´t matter. Israel certainly did NOT bombed its own embassy. The State of Israel does a lot of bad things, and most Israelis will defend those actions even telling you that "Arabs must die". Those defending Israel should go and live there for a while (as I did for a long 8 years)to understand the level of the evilbeing perpetrated. To be fair, a good 35-40% of Israelis are against the Occupation and the killing of Palestinians for nothing, but it is not enough.

And after 8 "long" years of living there, pray tell, how have you been enlightened as to the "level of the evilbeing perpetrated"?

By the way, how many long years would you be willing to consider living in any of the neighboring countries - you know, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon - all countries with sizable Jewish populations prior to 1948? (Funny btw how nobody talks about "right of return", or any rights at all, of Jews who were either expelled outright or whose life was made unbearable till they left - without any assistance at all from Israeli intelligence - and whose property was confiscated). Or is it only Israel where you can first live, then make a living spewing hate about?

marksoc said:
To be fair, a good 35-40% of Israelis are against the Occupation and the killing of Palestinians for nothing, but it is not enough.
Hmm. Interesting stat - Where do you get this data? Do you really mean to assert that 60-65% of Israelis are in favor of the killing of Palestinians for nothing? Or is this just the % in favor of the occupation? I'm confused.

Tell us, what % of Gazans are against the existence of the state of Israel and the killing of jews for nothing? What % of Palestinians are ? What % of members of Hezbollah and of Hamas are? What % of the population of the constituent states of the OIC in the UN are.....or is that just the % of them against the existence of the state of Israel however its borders are drawn?
Please let me know if you don't understand my questions. After all, I want to be fair.

Well the government finally said something on the issue, according to them they will continue to investigate. They kind of seem to side-step the main issue of whether or not they were trying to make a deal. They acknowledge the meeting to place where the offer was allegedly made but apparently make no statement confirming or denying that they had in fact offered to make a deal. Very curious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12916659

gouchobob said:
Well the government finally said something on the issue, according to them they will continue to investigate. They kind of seem to side-step the main issue of whether or not they were trying to make a deal. They acknowledge the meeting to place where the offer was allegedly made but apparently make no statement confirming or denying that they had in fact offered to make a deal. Very curious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12916659
Like I said Twitterman is a really stupid human. He's now managed to get Ks nose tweeked twice in two months. [my guess is that the deal is done and they will simply pretend that it's business as usual]

what % of Gazans are against the existence of the state of Israel and the killing of jews for nothing... What % of Palestinians are, what % of members of Hezbollah and of Hamas are, and what % of the population of the constituent states of the OIC in the UN are.....or is that just the % of them against the existence of the state of Israel however its borders are drawn..

It is not relevant, since Israel is the one that decides what will happen in the Occupied Territories (since they are... occupied). If the israeli population chooses a two state solution, it is what will be. The last time an important israeli politician tried to make the 2-state solution a reality, he was murdered (Rabin, aji anajnu zojrim otja) If you want to know percentages, look at the results of the israeli elections, since it is a democracy. Most of the people voted for Netanyahu and Lieberman last time. Maybe things will change after the current bad times in the country in great part brought by the Net-beirman administration, but I am not very optimistic.

Vasco said:

You do know that Hezbollah is a Lebanese organization and not Iranian?

And by evidence you mean the 3 witnesses? You call that evidence?

Then the same article you posted goes on to say:

But independent investigators are sceptical, pointing to repeated incompetence and deception in the official investigation, says the BBC's Tom Gibb in South America.

Just as I thought, there is no evidence of Iranian involvement.

xibeca said:
You do know that Hezbollah is a Lebanese organization and not Iranian?

And by evidence you mean the 3 witnesses? You call that evidence?

Then the same article you posted goes on to say:

Just as I thought, there is no evidence of Iranian involvement.

A little reading about the relationship of Hezbollah to Iran...Hezbollah is better thought of as a Shia organization rather than an Iranian or a Lebanese organization.There are branches in both countries, and much of the funding, weapons and training for both branches comes from Iran.

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/html/iran_hezbollah_e1b.htm

dr__dawggy said:
A little reading about the relationship of Hezbollah to Iran...Hezbollah is better thought of as a Shia organization rather than an Iranian or a Lebanese organization.There are branches in both countries, and much of the funding, weapons and training for both branches comes from Iran.

From Wikipedia:

Hezbollah[1] (Arabic: حزب الله‎ ḥizbu-llāh(i), literally "Party of God") is a Shi'a Muslim militant group and political party based in Lebanon

Hezbollah receives military training, weapons, and financial support from Iran, and political support from Syria.

Israel receives military training, weapons, and financial support from the United States. So with your logic Israelis are really Americans?

xibeca said:
From Wikipedia:

Israel receives military training, weapons, and financial support from the United States. So with your logic Israelis are really Americans?

yes, Hezbollah is based in Lebanon, where it was established in the Shia community by the Iranians as a means of exporting their revolution. From the webiste I cited earlier re the founding of Hezbollah in the early 80s...

• The Revolutionary Guards’ most conspicuous achievement was successfully uniting the various radical Shi’ite groups which objected to the Israeli presence and Western influence in Lebanon. The Revolution Guards established Hezbollah from among those groups and supported them by training their members, transmitting technical know-how, and providing weapons (through Damascus), ideological guidance and extremely generous funding.

• The key role in establishing Hezbollah in Lebanon and dispatching its members on terrorist missions against Israel and the West was filled by Hujjat al-Islam ‘Ali Akbar Mokhtashemipour , who was then the Iranian ambassador to Damascus (and is currently head of the Headquarters for Intifada Support, and important in providing Iranian support for Palestinian terrorism).

• Guided by the Iranians, during its first years Hezbollah developed two modes of action which became the trademarks of Iranian-directed Shi’ite terrorism :
    • Suicide bombing attacks : suicide bombing attacks in Lebanon were carried out by Shi’ite terrorists sent to sacrifice themselves for the sake of Allah as part of jihad, an important element in Khomeini’s ideology (and that of his heirs).3 The first suicide bombing attacks were directed against Western targets , and later against Israeli targets in Lebanon and Jewish and Israeli targets abroad (Argentina). During the first Lebanon War Hezbollah carried out a series of suicide bombing attacks against American and French targets, killing hundreds. As a result of the attacks, the multinational force was evacuated from Lebanon and the Palestinian terrorist organizations were encouraged to copy the Lebanese model, using the suicide bombing attack as the main weapon in their terrorist campaigns against Israel (in the middle 1990s and during the second intifada).

Back