Argentina Will Make Chinese Planes

Well,... We have Chinese trains and subway cars so maybe it's a Ying-Yang thing ☯ :lol: !!!

I'd like to see one of these against a Typhoon.

You are kidding, right? The FC-1 is a low cost no frills fighter, designed to address the quantity over quality requirement of specific regiments of the PLA and for export to very poor countries. In order words, it is a flying cannon fodder. Its closest match in South America would be the recently upgraded F-5M of the Brazilian Air Force. Any Brazilian Mirage 2000 or Chilean F-16 would do short work on these planes, so let's no even mention the Typhoon.

This is a perfect marriage. The two biggest technology and intelectual rights thieves on earth....discussing a technology transfer. And then who will weaponize these wonders. Walmart, maybe.

This is a perfect marriage. The two biggest technology and intelectual rights thieves on earth....discussing a technology transfer. And then who will weaponize these wonders. Walmart, maybe.

Wait - what are weaponizing, the plane or the train? A Weaponized train could have been useful the time a group of 50 or so futbal crazed guys were throwing rocks at the train we were on.

americans with lockhead corp. took the plant of the argentine misil "condor" and the pucara, so they implemented turbines replacing propelers.-
that is what they did in Cordoba.
I have seen argentine capacity to build satelites that are in use actually and nasa always gets surprised in how argentines can " make this possible" with their low budget for building it, and software and hardware.
Dont get a wrong idea of argentine scientists, as they are very required worldwide! ( instituto balseiro ) INVAP, etc.
Politics is out of my comment!
It will fly!!

I have seen argentine capacity to build satelites that are in use actually and nasa always gets surprised in how argentines can " make this possible" with their low budget for building it, and software and hardware.

And yet then can't make a LEGO copycat worth shit. Or a food blender. Or a refrigerator. But satellites, yes, that is their "forte"......

I will not forget that the Venetian "Marco Polo" was very surprised with the technology the chinese had in year 1300 ( around) at that time maybe the commentaries were the other way ha ha-
They have at the moment a good capital, ( all the money) they have the people ( 1/3 of the people, so I think maybe) they will be able to do something if they wish
Dont you think so?
best smartphones, computers,audio equipment ,radios and also clothes toys luggage machines etc etc etc are manufactured in china by chinese and they also make vulgar copies to sell to emergent countries.
Bill Gates makes his dougther learn Mandarin Chinese since 5 years now!!
He knows something that we should understand and very... very quick
ha ha

Back