Argentinas Coca Cola addiction

Davidglen77 said:
What I don't understand is why iced tea is not more popular here? I was told back in the days of 1:1 with the dollar they used to sell Lipton Iced Tea in cans and Snapple, but they have disappeared. I think one of these companies should try to re-market the flavored Iced Teas here (nationally produced of course) and they would be succesful.
I agree!! We were recently in Ecuador, and they sell bottles of Lipton ice tea in Guayquil and Quito. (they even had some of the flavored teas, too) I wish they had it here.

Coke? who could drink that disgusting stuff?

I prefer Speed.

Particularly liked the part of the Snopes article on Perry's original point, where it says "although plain soda water is much better for some of these purposes than Coca Cola".

Pretty much all human beings are attracted to substances that alter their brain chemistry- everything from phermones and hormones released by sex or exercise, to drugs, alcohol, sugar, nicotine, and, yes, caffeine.

Sure, there are a few pure yogi's meditating in the wilderness who are totally pure- but the rest of us stray from the path now and again.

Too much of ANYTHING is a bad thing, and yes, every year people (usually high on ecstasy) die from drinking too much water.

A bit of Coke, mixed with Fernet, now and again, wont give you cancer any faster than the polymers leaching off of the washer on your blender that you use to make your organic carrot/acai/kale breakfast drink will...

Back