Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer

cbphoto said:
My brother died of lymphoma melanoma (he liked to play tennis), my uncle Ted died of a brain tumor (he was a news reporter..not for "Fox News"...so maybe something there?) My aunt Ann died of lung cancer (she smoked 2 packs a day for 50 years). A friend of mine just had a double mastectomy (is a an artist and mother of 2)....
Please Lucas give us some more of your wisdom/logic.. for those who have not been killed yet or are struggling with this heinous disease.. I am sure your theories of CIA assassinations are welcome.

My father too died from cancer very young, but he was a chain smoker as he follow as many around the world the times of fashion and glamor of the Hollywood political and financial propaganda machine, if it was good for Humphrey Bogart, Yul Brynner or John Wayne it should be good for you too, right?....not to mention the multinational tobacco companies.

Now, just did on the spot a Google quick search with 'CIA induced cancer' and right away come up with this article from 2010, which I will paste a few lines here and the full article will be at the bottom with a link, if somebody are interested in reading 'my supposed paranoiacs illogic ideas' for some of you..

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack. This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark. Once in the body the poison would melt and be absorbed into the blood and cause a heart attack! The poison was developed to be undetectable by modern autopsy procedures.

Can you give a person cancer? If cancer in animals can be caused by injecting them with cancer viruses and bacteria, it would certainly be possible to do the same with human beings! In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, purposely infects human test subjects in Puerto Rico with cancer cells; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some of the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Detrick Maryland (origin of the HIV/AIDS virus, the Avian Flu virus and the Swine Flu / A-H1N1 virus), Utah and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, where he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

The answer to the question – Can you give a person cancer – is yes. After nearly 80 years of research and development there is now a way to simulate a real heart attack and to give a healthy person cancer. Both have been used as a means of assassination. Only a very skilled pathologist, who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish an assassination induced heart attack or cancer from the real thing.

Well, well, well....it seems very possible indeed, and already proved and executed as I said before, so, I'm paranoid or I'm more in tune with reality that some of you who still living in a fart cloud ...?

Link to article: Assassinations by induced heart attack and cancer.

Among the witnesses, important people and conspirators who might have been eliminated by induced heart attack and cancer are: Jack Rudy (died of a stroke due to an undiagnosed form of aggressive cancer, just weeks after he agreed to testify before Congress about the JFK assassination), Clay Shaw, J. Edgar Hoover, Earlene Roberts (Oswald’s land-lady), Marlyn Monroe, Slobodan Milosevic, Kenneth Lay (former CEO of ENRON – the largest political campaign contributor of Gorge W Bush and Dick Cheney), Matt Simmons, Mark Pittman (a reporter who predicted the financial crisis and exposed Federal Reserve misdoings. Pittman foght to open the Federal Reserve to more scrutiny), Elizabeth Edwards (suddenly diagnosed with cancer while her husband was campaigning against Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States. During a campaign speech to the Council on Foreign Relations in May 2007, Edwards called the War on Terrorism a slogan that was created for political reasons and that it wasn’t a plan to make the United States safe. He went further to compare it to a bumper sticker and that it had damaged the US’s alliances and standing in the world.), … enter here the names of every politically outspoken person, whistle blower or witness who died unexpectedly of a heart attack or who quickly died of an incurable cancer.

Of course others commit 'suicides'...

marksoc said:
I am not Lucas. And just in case, I would love to get paid for posting in websites.
Same mentality... & you're both obviously on the K payroll......go on admit it :)

notebook.fix said:
Same mentality... & you're both obviously on the K payroll......go on admit it :)

With the same token and mentality as yours I could well say that you are in Clarin's payroll....

C'mon, don't be shy, admit it!

That's correct my friend. " Argumentum ad hominem ".

redrum said:
using the term conspiracy theory or calling somebody a conspiracy theorist is nothing more than a tool to try and place a label on that person or cast aspersions without ever analyzing the person's argument. in this way, you focus the debate on the credibility of the speaker rather than the argument, effectively bypassing the speaker's points.

Lucas said:
The answer to the question – Can you give a person cancer – is yes. After nearly 80 years of research and development there is now a way to simulate a real heart attack and to give a healthy person cancer. Both have been used as a means of assassination.
The links you provided do not prove that you can give thyroid or other types of cancer to a person. The Rhoads case has been thoroughly debunked. No other examples are given or referred to by the linked Blog site. Injecting cancer cells into the spleen of mice is one thing. Producing similar results in humans is another. How many diffent kinds of cancer do the Lat Am leaders suffer from? Any of the spleen? Did any report any injections of any kind?

scarface said:
The links you provided do not prove that you can give thyroid or other types of cancer to a person. The Rhoads case has been thoroughly debunked. No other examples are given or referred to by the linked Blog site. Injecting cancer cells into the spleen of mice is one thing. Producing similar results in humans is another. How many diffent kinds of cancer do the Lat Am leaders suffer from? Any of the spleen? Did any report any injections of any kind?

When you are anesthetized in a hospital bed anyone can do 'bad' things to you without your consenting....easy.

TheBlackHand said:
That's correct my friend. " Argumentum ad hominem ".

I don't think anyone is saying that there aren't real conspiracies. There are, and the US has been and I'm sure continues to be behind many plots against its enemies.

What I'm saying, in any case, is that however you examine Cristina's recent cancer diagnosis it makes no sense for secret US agents to be behind it.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Certainly there are covert actions by all governments..with the hope of the end result serving their own interests. That being said.. moderation is key. The frustration...the seemingly foaming at the mouth, caused by those that don't agree/understand all your grand theories..if not already..at some point surely it would be advisable for you seek your reflection in the mirror, and take a long hard look.
Like an addiction.. the desire for all to see everything you see.. can lead to you yourself seeing things that are not there. Like a ruler that seeks to change a constitution so as so be able to serve a longer term...in many ways..the same sickness rules yourselves.
At times I too feel that all are wrong, few understand...and at rare times.. I am right. I do feel/believe I have greater insight than most. I am well traveled, well educated, well to do..at times not very happy..at other times..quite content. I always seek balance...in me/around me. This conspiracy talk is merely a path gone to such an extreme in one direction...so as to simplify/understand all the other things about yourselves that trouble you .. you sub consciously direct your confusion/feelings of being alone into anger..at one thing. The Conspiracy.
Relax..take a breath...step back...and try to be rational.
Just a theory of my own...

Lucas penned posts so truly inane
Most expats thought him insane
Spewing his garbage one night
In English not right
He cracked what was left of his brain.

It will be better if you take your medication before other episode screw what is left of your brain.

Back