Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer

And Elvis is selling fish and chips in Glasgow.
Yeah, right.

Of course you are not dreaming - Hugo Chavez and common sense? since when?

Lucas said:
{Scarface}Your face say it all....
Lucas*, your as* say it all.

TheBlackHand said:
Did the US government have anything to do with these leaders all getting Cancer ? I don't know...
Good post, BlackHand.

perry said:
Good post Blackhand and it is plausible and completely believable
Exactly what is plausible and completely believable? That the US govt caused cancers to grow in various parts of the bodies of Dilma, Lula, Lugo, Chavez, Castro and CK while ignoring some folks more antithetical to US govt interests, e.g. Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, Putin, Saddam Hussein, Ghadaffi, Daniel Ortega, Noriega?
Aside from uninformed conjecture, do you have any evidence at all to support this theory? Doesn't it presume a knowledge of cancer that would lead one to believe it that if one could be started by some kind of (injection?) process, the cure for cancer is known? Is there a conspiracy to hide that from the world too?

http://krauss.faculty.asu.edu/22krau.html

"After years of watching displays of righteous indignation from politicians, the public has become largely immune to them. In fact, it has been comforting to see how the moderating effect of popular opinion can silence zealots on both the right and the left. When it comes to scientific zealots, however, it's a different story...
Mountains of statistics suggest that the public is far more susceptible to scientific nonsense than political nonsense. More than half of Americans are unaware that the earth orbits the sun and takes a year to do it. Many people simply do not have the tools to distinguish charlatans from honest researchers.

Scarface, many thanks for some badly needed sanity on this thread. To add to the quote re the unawareness of Americans, more than half of the biology teachers in the US teach their students that dinosaurs walked the earth with man, and around 60% of Americans think that Nazi Germany was one of our allies during WWII. Is it any wonder then that people in the US willingly believe so much nonsense nowadays? Willful ignorance reigns.

JoeGillis said:
Scarface, many thanks for some badly needed sanity on this thread. To add to the quote re the unawareness of Americans, more than half of the biology teachers in the US teach their students that dinosaurs walked the earth with man, and around 60% of Americans think that Nazi Germany was one of our allies during WWII. Is it any wonder then that people in the US willingly believe so much nonsense nowadays? Willful ignorance reigns.

Don't forget that 65% of statistics are inaccurate and the other 55% are just made up.

upBN-xz9nm_JOV-8wEdnszl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

CIA in BsAs.

Hey Marcsock & Lucas!!! Pssst!!!! check this out!!!! This is probably how they did it!!! Read on,.....
"This is very serious. I was attacked psychically this morning. either by the CIA or FEMA.
"......This is what happened.
"....I was sitting at my computer, working on a new project about the 11:11 and all of a sudden I felt a twang in my head at the back on the right side and I got really dizzy and I had to shake my head hard and close my eyes. I then got this weird sensation in my head - starting at that spot where I felt the twang and spreading upward on the right side. I was afraid I had a stroke. "

Inside the CIA's psychic program
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=5700

Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, Putin, Saddam Hussein, Ghadaffi, Daniel Ortega, Noriega?

Ahmadi...: Still in process. Will be dead.
Assad: same same, but different.
Kim: DEAD, still, not exactly an "enemy", the US loves guys like this one.
Putin: US ally of sorts. Isn't?
Saddam: DEAD
Ghadaffi: DEAD by "rebels". Yeah right.
Noriega: was US ally of sorts, is he still alive?
Ortega: I don´t have the slightest idea.

Castro: hehehe, will outlive you all.

Clinton: alive and well.
Bush father: alive and well.
Bush son: alive and well.

Dominic Strauss-Kahn: still in prison? I don´t know. Charged with sex-related crimes.
Wikileaks guy: still in prison? I don´t know. Charged with sex-related crimes.
Argentinean vice-secretary of commerce: found dead supposedly from erotic asphyxiation. Sure dude, sure.

The methods used by CIA, Mossad and MI-6 are not exactly subtle. Read any account by people that worked in these organizations.

Back