Argentina's Sergio "Kün" Agüero becomes a god in Manchester, England

scottlyon said:
They've got some pretty severe sanctions just now - I'm thinking they're hoping for a Fergus McCann type of miracle.

Of course that means Martin O'Neill, Henrik Larsson and Bobo Baldé or they're equivalents too.

I don't think anything can save them now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80m7MV6xp-w

and those in the know (http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/) are saying that this is only 10% of what they've been up to.

Scottish football might be able to teach Argentina a thing or two about corruption! :rolleyes:

Amargo said:
I am also neutral and have also spent some time / lived in the UK and I do believe the UK has some kind of obsession with Argentina (maybe going back to the failed invasions of the early 19th century? who knows).

This is not something I tried to demonstrate using Kun as an example, I do not know where you get that from.

You have to be kidding! How many British people know about the British Invasions of a very minor part of the remote Spanish empire at the time (Vice-royalty of the River Plate) - or care! After all it's not as though there was anything special about it in terms of British history

But the "Hand of God"? That's something different. Now that's a national (english) obsession which has now gone post-ironic on you-tube.

Sergio Aguero gets on with it quietly without fuss - his biggest accolade is that he is in the same team as the Fort Apache prima dona and manages to outshine by doing his talking on the pitch with his performances. Tevez controversy could easily have got to Aquero.

Anyway why are we talking about a couple of lesser provincial sides when the European champions look as though they may be buying a Brazilian Hulk to replace the ineffable Drog when they should be buying either ex River Radamel Falcao or ex River Pipita Higuaín. But thinking back Chelsea never managed to get the best out of either Crespo or Veron both world-class material

nicoenarg it was a pretty big deal because they won the premiere league and if they had not got the final goals united would have won. ;)
But that just proof`s that money can buy victory, I think they are the club that have spend most money in the world the last 5 years.
Im a Spurs fan and I admit that I would love to have a player like Agüero, but when they get used to the salary in City, its difficult to join another club, because no one can effort them, just take a look at Adebayor, he really wants to play for us, but we cant pay his salary. ;(

Back