Argentine citizenship for foreigners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must share that i have read many blogs and resources talking about the 1-yr temporary residency visas. I have been here almost 5 years, have purchased property, had employees, paid all of the taxes required, and have had to continue extending my temporary visa EVERY 3 MONTHS! I have paid escribanias and abogados
for assistance with immigration, only to learn that the money was wasted.

MY pension was adequate for consideration for citizenship when I arrived. Inflation and the fact that pensions do not increase once a UK person has moved to another country has now made it so that my pension is considered inadequate for citizenship and residency. And, they have told me that I cannot work or even get a DNI after 5 years of living here, paying taxes, providing jobs, and investing in properties.

Everything you read does not apply to all cases. Be careful.

webmistress said:
I must share that i have read many blogs and resources talking about the 1-yr temporary residency visas. I have been here almost 5 years, have purchased property, had employees, paid all of the taxes required, and have had to continue extending my temporary visa EVERY 3 MONTHS! I have paid escribanias and abogados

MY pension was adequate for consideration for citizenship when I arrived. Inflation and the fact that pensions do not increase once a UK person has moved to another country has now made it so that my pension is considered inadequate for citizenship and residency. And, they have told me that I cannot work or even get a DNI after 5 years of living here, paying taxes, providing jobs, and investing in properties.

I don't understand why you were unable to obtain residency five years ago, but if you have lived here that long and you intend to remain in Argentina, you should probably just apply for citizenship now.

webmistress said:

It's really unfortunate that you wasted all that time and money. In the past five years I have made many posts that it isn't necessary to pay a lawyer for anything at migraciones...especially "extending" your temporary visa every three months for almost five years! What a scam! Who told you your pension isn't sufficient for citizenship? That is up to a federal judge to decide and even if it's between $2500 and $3000 pesos per month that might be enough. I suggest you contact Dr. Rubilar.

you can apply for citizenship even if you live from planes trabajar.
The requirement is an honest way of living.
Regard

"Originally Posted by Bajo_cero2
In fact, even the procedure is for free and designed for being done without an attorney, you need legal assistance for sure.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ralizados2.jpg"?????

Can you see the challenge? The procedure is for free and designed for being done without an attorney.... and the recommendation is to seek legal assistance! This says it all!

webmistress said:
In fact, even the procedure is for free and designed for being done without an attorney, you need legal assistance for sure.

Can you see the challenge? The procedure is for free and designed for being done without an attorney.... and the recommendation is to seek legal assistance! This says it all!

I really don´t see your point.

I suggest you read my website before continuing posting.

Even with a deportation order you can achieve citizenship with proper legal assistance.

webmistress said:
MY pension was adequate for consideration for citizenship when I arrived. Inflation and the fact that pensions do not increase once a UK person has moved to another country has now made it so that my pension is considered inadequate for citizenship and residency. .

The honest way of living doesn´t mean an certain amount of money like it is at the immigration law. Here you are confused or you were miss-advised.

So, if you are disappointed about the way your case was managed, send me a PM.

Regards

webmistress said:

Uh, Bajo_cero2 is saying that yeah the process is designed so you can do it without an attorney, however, that does not mean that it is executed that way. Seeing that you have been here 5 years, surely you can understand that. The image he linked to shows the backlog, what he is saying is that he can try and force the judges to clear your case before it gets lost in the pile of crap you see in the picture.

I haven't taken on Bajo_cero2's services, but having read his stuff here and on his website, and researching about different laws pertaining to citizenship, I find that he is no fraud.

In fact, towards the end of this month, I hope to set up an appointment with him so I can start my citizenship process.

Of course, I am not telling you or even advising you to go with Bajo_cero2. I am just saying he doesn't seem like a fraud to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back