Argentine Men Are All...

citygirl said:
Everybody is allowed and encouraged to participate in the thread:D

For me - my experience with Argentine men can be summed up with the following "Del dicho al hecho, hay mucho trecho";)

Super romantic, super fun but you're better served not to believe one word of the sweet nothings they're whispering in your ear. And that "te quiero" that is often said on oh..the 2nd date probably doesn't mean what you would like it to mean.

An Argentine woman friend of mine gave me the following advice (obviously a little tongue in cheek but true) - "Always triple-book a date". One will cancel, one won't call you until he is 3 hours late and then ask if you he can stop by at 3 a.m. and if you're lucky, one will show up"

Lol...

Yep, Argentine men´s " verso " is almost an institution unfortunately... It is ok when you are very young, in your teens, then it gets boring and so predictable! My few local girl friends and single because of this, and even though they would like to meet somebody, it is very hard to find a " non versero " porteño. To add to the fun, they are all super chauvinistic, I mean a bit of that is ok, but some just take it too far...

nikad said:
Yep, Argentine men´s " verso " is almost an institution unfortunately... It is ok when you are very young, in your teens, then it gets boring and so predictable! My few local girl friends and single because of this, and even though they would like to meet somebody, it is very hard to find a " non versero " porteño. To add to the fun, they are all super chauvinistic, I mean a bit of that is ok, but some just take it too far...

In other words (in terms all North American woman can understand), they're assholes.

citygirl said:
Super romantic, super fun but you're better served not to believe one word of the sweet nothings they're whispering in your ear. And that "te quiero" that is often said on oh..the 2nd date probably doesn't mean what you would like it to mean....

I believe they do feel that love at the moment they deliver it to your..ear. The only problem for them is to differienciate desire and feelings. But, for being a male, i know the problem, and i m not latin.

But then, why trying to catch butterflies when they are so lively and beautiful flying around buttining flowers. Just enjoy watching their virtuosity in their natural element.

I remember a conversation with american models after a shooting in Miami beach. Those beautiful girls were dreaming about italians, about their inconstancy, their poetry, their exotism. They wanted something different from business, ownings and money talks, something less materialistic, more...oniric, men capable to make them feel unique and desirable.

Perfection doesnt exist...each medal has its reverse, just watch the side you enjoy most.

fifilafiloche said:
I believe they do feel that love at the moment they deliver it to your..ear. The only problem for them is to differienciate desire and feelings. But, for being a male, i know the problem, and i m not latin.

But then, why trying to catch butterflies when they are so lively and beautiful flying around buttining flowers. Just enjoy watching their virtuosity in their natural element.

I remember a conversation with american models after a shooting in Miami beach. Those beautiful girls were dreaming about italians, about their inconstancy, their poetry, their exotism. They wanted something different from business, ownings and money talks, something less materialistic, more...oniric, men capable to make them feel unique and desirable.

Perfection doesnt exist...each medal has its reverse, just watch the side you enjoy most.

Ah, women (especially models).

"They may be stupid but they sure are fun."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTgTHFS5CLo

Fun isnt really the appropriate word. Self centered, superficial, obsessive...they nicely decorate an apartment, but like with a piece of furniture, their conversation can be very quickly limited.

Anyways, that s off topic. Back to argentine males and their feminine side beating behind their hairy chest (i m not talking about those walking around in Palermo parks by night).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKr2n-9p7WM&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FNXkY9VZY&NR=1

All relationships (with people) suck...one way or another.

That's just life.

That's why we have dogs.

There's really nothing like unconditional love and/or total control, is there?

(Especially if you have Chihuahuas).

Perhaps Mini and Lee understand.

It s a question of caracter. I personally prefer cats for their independance, sensuality and ingratitude.

fifilafiloche said:
It s a question of caracter. I personally prefer cats for their independance, sensuality and ingratitude.

Can cats really dance or was that just a misspelled word?

And what on earth are you doing with your cat that involves sensuality?

If you prefer the character if cats to men who can you trust?

If you want me to send you my memoire about the sensuality of a cat walk, just ask by pm. Regarding the art of in-depth pen dance as well.

This topic is interesting. Let s keep readable by concentrating on argentine males and their exotic features for foreign ladies (and men) ;)

Back