Argentine Men Are All...

Where are the argentines in your ranking? (that s the topic)

Should making love have anything to do with performance anyways, unless you are getting paid for it?

Doesnt the way you are making love depend more on your personality than on your nationality?

Doesn t the way you are making love evolve with time with the same partner, desire/passion evolving to tenderness/complicity?

Those polls don t make much sense except revealing clichés about nationalities :rolleyes:

How you smell has a huge effect on your success sexually with your partner. What you eat is very important and can be the key to having better sex . Argentinians smell better because they do not eat garlic spices or drink much alcohol.

pericles said:
Argentinians smell better because they do not eat garlic spices or drink much alcohol.

Don't drink much alcohol? I think on average they drink too much! Countless times I've seen and heard drunken idiots chanting some song or another at 4AM waking up the entire street!

Alcohol is the drug of choice here because its cheap vs. cocaine, pot, MDMA etc...

As for smelling better? I don't know about that if you call bathing yourself in cheap AXEL body spray smelling good then you must be a straight man. (Ladies back me up on this one, you know what I'm talking about)

Colonge is too expensive for the average consumer here. So is decent mouthwash.

fifilafiloche said:
Where are the argentines in your ranking? (that s the topic)

They were not listed in either being good or bad. So they must be average.

Hi, everyone!

My experience with Americans is not happier: What is all that I-find-you-attractive-but-lets-be-friends-because-I-don´t-wanna-lose-this-special-connection-we-have about???

I swear I have tried to play all those games but I can´t help losing every time. At least Argentines get their point across: it is easy to know how much a guy is interested in you -if you don´t deny it-.

That´s why I started to write the "manual of a good porteño" to try to guide visitors in how not to beat around the bush. It is not complete yet but it will soon be.

http://sofiabohmer.wordpress.com/category/the-manual-of-a-good-porteno/

Wow,
I'm sorry for the "unlucky" ladies who got insensible men. Good news is, there many who are worth it, smart, clean, decent, honest, fun, FUNNY, and even HOT. Bad news: you may need a better screen process.
Keep at it.
Cheers.

Argentine men who hang around expats are generally not looking for lasting relationships but for one-night stands. "Gringas" are supposed to be sexually liberated (easy), so the worst kind of men flock to them.

But the vast majority of middle-class men follow the Italian model: deeply attached to their mothers, their friends, and their families, crazy about their children, and sporadically unfaithful to their wives. They are able to differentiate between their saintly wives and other "easy" women so, in their view, one night stands don't mean they don't love their wives - they are in an entirely separate category.

Overwhelmingly, they tend to marry women in their immediate circle: friends of their sisters or cousins, or their friends' sisters and cousins. All very cozy, with little room for outsiders.

Upper middle class people are more open to foreigners - they are regarded as something of a prize: different and exotic.

I don't know if any of the above makes sense - but then, I never expected Argentina to make sense. Perhaps because I'm Argentinian myself...!

Sara

The sporadic infidelity one hears so much about here is interesting. I do not judge that behavior, but for me who grew up in a different culture, it is incomprehensible.

To me, infidelity is a sign that something is wrong in the relationship, -perhaps an inevitable event when two people are in the process of terminating their lives together.

But, to live your life with someone and have casual affairs throughout your relationship, I will never understand.

Neil

Back