Argentine stabbed in NYC

nikad

Registered
https://www.infobae.com/sociedad/20...-apunalado-en-nueva-york-y-pelea-por-su-vida/

Will they send him the check after?

sergio-arias.jpeg

Look at the quality of that medical equipment... Amazing what can be achieved with proper investment.. That being said the healthcare debate is not an easy one - I like Australias medicare model where low income earners still get access to good care but if you want you can choose to pay and go private as well.

The Argentine model is in no way perfect - I know a lot of doctors and the reality of the situation is scary. Lack of supplies, not enough resources, questionable training models - list goes on.

Last edited:
Yea they ranked a tourist from death that got stabbed in chest 10 times not to shabby in reality. This poor soul might have a mountain of debt before it is over. And yes I am sure they will send him the check Wall Street or Satan must be paid. I was just doing some research there is a cancer cure but big pharm Wall Street wants it under wraps to cheap and no profit in it. America the most corrupt country in the world.

Pensador, Plase don't believe everything you read....or research. Use Snopes.com

T/

Pensador, Plase don't believe everything you read....or research. Use Snopes.com

T/
You suppose I do not do due diligence it is a cornerstone of success. Snopes is a joke. Get real!

I was just doing some research there is a cancer cure but big pharm Wall Street wants it under wraps to cheap and no profit in it.

Perhaps the easiest way to "cure" cancer is not to get it in the first place.

Since this thread probably won't get much attention after a few days I hope no one will seriously object to what follows. I will copy and paste it in any future thread in which it might apply

The best way not to get cancer, diabetes, or becoming obese (which increases the risk of getting cancer) is never eat the following (compiled from several on line lists):

Municipal (tap) water
Cured meats (including ham, pastrami, lunch meats and sausage)
Red meat (especially smoked, charred or well done)
Fried food of any kind
Microwave popcorn and potato chips
Baked goods made with white flour (cookies, donuts, bagels, croissants, bread, pizza, etc)
Pasta (unless made from whole wheat flour)
Pickled foods of any kind (beets, olives, cucumbers, peppers, etc.)
Alcoholic beverages of any kind
Artificial sweetener
Soft drinks of any kind (including diet soda and those sweetened with high fructose corn syrup)
Soy protein (TVP and tofu)
Farm raised fish and shrimp
Margarine, vegetable oils, and anything made with hydrogenated vegetable oil.
Canned fruits and vegetables (especially tomatoes and green beans)
Canned soup of any kind
Refined (white) sugar and Corn syrup (Karo)
Fat free and low fat milk
Table salt
Cookies and Candy of any kind (including alfajores and protein bars)
Non-organic apples and strawberries
Fruit juice (of any kind)
Processed "cheese"
Dried fruits with sulfur (apricots and pears)
Canned tuna (though I have some packed in water not oil) on hand in case of a long term food shortage

Here's what I eat and drink the most of:

RO Water (at least two liters per day), Green tea and Coffee
Fresh fruits (pears, apples, tangerines)
Fresh vegetables (especially beets, carrots, broccoli, green beans, red onions, red (sweet) peppers, red cabbage)
Acelga (grows wild here) and basil (I grow my own)
Lemon juice (fresh, used on steamed vegetables and with olive oil and raw garlic as a liver cleanse)
Whole wheat bread (baked locally without preservatives)
Oatmeal (traditional)
Raw Honey
Raw Almonds
Balsamic and apple cider vinegar
Olive oil (always purchased in 500 ML cans)
Garlic
Butter
Soy sauce, Sriracha Chili Sauce
Black pepper, Sea salt, Cayenne pepper, Cumin,Turmeric,Curry powder,Cinnamon powder, Nutmeg, McCormick chili and Italian, seasoning, Oregano, Paprika
Dried beans (red, black, white, garbanzo), split peas
Brown rice
Boiled red and "gold" potatoes (I grow my own)
Baked sweet potatoes and squash
Boiled eggs (can be found on some never eat lists). I buy them from a neighbor
Raw seed mix (sesame, sunflower, linseed, chia, etc)
Popcorn (air popped only)
Vegetable soup (w/wo brown rice)
Grated cheese (used sparingly on whole wheat pasta)
Dried prunes and dates (when available)
Hummus (homemade with garbanzos, olive oil, and garlic)
Chili (made with dry kidney beans, tomatoes (in season),sweet red peppers, onion and seasonings). I occasionally use "tomate tritutrado" (pure) which is sold in glass jars. I do not use canned tomatoes or tomato paste or tomato pure that is sold boxes.

Items I would consume if they were locally available (and/or reasonably priced):

Dark chocolate (80% coco)
Natural peanut butter (Especially Laura Scudder's)
Blue corn chips (baked)
Tamari sauce (as opposed to commercial soy sauce)
Whole wheat pita bread (without preservatives)\
Coconut oil
Fresh parsley

PS: The most important food "rule" I follow (almost 100% compliance) is only to eat fresh fruit in the morning and never eat fruit in combination with any other food.

Last edited:
Time to edit expired before I could add bananas, peaches, kiwi, papaya and mangoes and apricots to the list of fruits I eat.

PS: I don't make smoothies or eat flavored yogurt. .

Back