Argentine Women Are All...

steveinbsas said:
And don't be timid. Kiss her long before you think it's appropriate!

It will save you a lot of time...and anxiety!

If you grab a cheek when you do, you might get slapped in the face.

Then again, you might get lucky.

If you have the courage, the odds are in your favor.

(They are looking for courage.)

Just be the man (you have always wanted to be).

It works here.

Trust me.

Rotflol, I am betraying my own gender, but 90% chances this will work. It would be enlightening if you just forget about trying to meet somebody, and look at what the local guys are doing, you will think their behaviour is kind of weird sometimes, but ( for the good or bad ) is what women are used to here. Geez, I could go on and on, but I feel like a total betrayor, I just can´t;)

Thanks, nikki, and I should add the following:

Just KISS her. That will mean you stopped TALKING!

After that, words won't matter.

Unless you say that your are going to apply for the DNI.

After that , the gates of heaven shoud open.

Women will expect the man to make the first move ( always! ) and won´t be straightforward about anything ( at least at first ), the chivalry stuff is important and aways causes a good impression ( the key, overall is that local women are chauvinistic! )

As I said before, if you want to get anywhere with an Argentine woman, be sure you know something about applying for the DNI and be prepared to meet the family.

Otherwise, be prepared to promise her a green card.

All that being said, go back to point one and just kiss her.

If she kisses you back...

DUH?!!!

(If you're still reading, I may not be able to help you)

I hope that you realize that the only power that you (and all men) have is the ability to notice when we have been picked (selected).

When we miss it, we lose.

You don't have to be that handsome. Women usually close their eyes in passion, anyway.

Just take the lead.

It's that simple.

Reactions: tez
i love this post...so much fun...more info on the Argie man please. i am living with one but still find it all perplexing...very different culture...love the fact that my man pours my wine , butters my toast etc..very lovely...

YogaGirl said:
i love this post...so much fun...more info on the Argie man please. i am living with one but still find it all perplexing...very different culture...love the fact that my man pours my wine , butters my toast etc..very lovely...

NONONONONONO!

This isn't about the "exceptional" Argieman!

This post is about SCORING with an Argentine woman!

Argiemen are EASY (by definition, as we all are).

We (men) never say no (yours tampoco?).

lol Steve, u gotta give the local guys some credit, after all you couldn´t be the machoman here if it wasn´t for them :)

Actually, nikki, I am still the gentleman I have always been, in spite of the local customs.

IOW (IN OTHER WORDS) I don't make love unless I am in love.

I never have sex on the first date.:rolleyes:

Well, at least I don't now.;)

steveinbsas said:
Actually, nikki, I am still the gentleman I have always been, in spite of the local customs.

IOW (IN OTHER WORDS) I don't make love unless I am in love.
I was j/k, there are some women, I guess like me, that appreciate something different :) Still, I had to get my hubby to open the doors for me, and pour the wine **sigh**

Back