Argentinean Rock

French jurist

Registered
Viejas locas ("Homero" is not about the Simpsons, but rather about the death of the singer's father)

Las pelotas

I've always been a bit partial to [background=transparent]Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas[/background].

Their "new" track is pretty good.

Keep it coming! Unfortunately I don't have any close friends or family who are into national rock. In fact at the in-laws the house is overwhelmingly flooded with K-pop. My suegra is from Paraguay though, and I always get a kick out of this one, it is Argentine, but cumbia (by Damas Gratis):

Keep it coming! Unfortunately I don't have any close friends or family who are into national rock. In fact at the in-laws the house is overwhelmingly flooded with K-pop. My suegra is from Paraguay though, and I always get a kick out of this one:

Guarani power

Here is a great live song by one of the best Argentinean Musicians.

That's nice. It steps away from the typical national rock I hear blasting from home stereos which has a particular quality I find annoying, that the singing is more like shouting at a futbal game. I'm curious, as classic/alternative rock fan (e.g. Santana, SRV, Led Zeppelin, Audioslave, Mana), are there some local bands along those lines? Also I'm a guitar player, so I enjoy a good guitarist.

Back