Argentinian Dating Sites

Thanks for the responses guys. Can most young Argentines communicate in English?

I'm sorry, but match.com is rubbish (and expensive)...and believe me, I've tried every dating site since the internet began! One person getting lucky on their first date does NOT make it any good - in fact, that person is the last person to expect to give an objective opinion!

By far the best dating site currently (world-wide) is okcupid.com - it's free and has a genuinely interesting matching engine. I've had a few dates from it, even here in BsAs - generally not leading anywhere, but that's a function of my bluntness, lack of free time and incompatibility with this bizarre culture.

I still want an invite to fifs2's christmas party though!

;-)

Cevichen DaveW form an orderly queue as my girls are v chosey. Tall, handsome, well dressed charismatic SW engineers required - 23 - 35 range, good SOH a must. Applications with photo please!

What do you mean, SOH? State of Health, Sense of Humor or Survivor of Homicide?

Anything available on the 30+ range for a 50 Some Old Hippie?

Iznogud said:
What do you mean, SOH? State of Health, Sense of Humor or Survivor of Homicide?

Anything availably on the 30+ range for a 50 Some Old Hippie?

SOH, sugar daddies may apply I guess...our girls are all lovely but there may be a latent billetera matagalan hiding amongst them...but hey arent you alreday taken sir????

Back