Argentinian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to be a nice pub outside Aberdeen where we'd go for lunch and have a stew and a couple o' pints to wash it down. After work we'd go back and have the same thing (well, "a couple" would turn into "a few") and hit the hay, early enough to get up and work productively again the next day. On Fridays we'd do the same but end up heading downtown and crawlin'. It all seemed quite civilized :)

Of course its civilised, a swift pint at lunch, a few after work, curry/kebab on the way home. Back in bed by midnight and in work bright(ish) and early next morning. Compared to here, going out after work, go for dinner at 11pm. In bed by 3-4am. Wake up a 8am feeling like shit and dragging your sorry arse back to work.

I was born here but I lived most of my life abroad so I am not really Argentine because I do not comprehend Argentine women either. OH I clarify that I like men so that means that I can't get how they think....I definitely date foreigners, I cant get the Argentine men way of being either....too many games too complicated and here a totally practical mind with no time for BS. I am glad for those who blend well though !! God bless their hearts !!

My girlfriend also deals with a lot of cat calls and unwanted attention although it doesn't happen when I am with her. I would find it hard to not have some conflict if another man chose to do it in front of me - if it was a group I wouldn't make anything out of it to avoid potential problems due to the numbers involved.

I understand why some people here get really offended,but it is a very mediterranean thing,to do that,you will find the same in countries such as Spain,Italy,Greece or Israel

I understand why some people here get really offended,but it is a very mediterranean thing,to do that,you will find the same in countries such as Spain,Italy,Greece or Israel

Have to agree, and its a hell of a lot worse in african and middle eastern countries from our experience. Not surprising muslims cover their women from head to toe going by how horny the men are out there. Must be all that sun.

well,I ,on the other hand,love if I´m going with a beautiful woman,and men look at her,and say things,it means she is beautiful,who doesn´t like the idea,if being with a sexy and beautiful woman...?
Hey guys,look,what you drool and I have every day,hahahah

It's about respect. Is she a trophy to be displayed, or a person who deserves to be respected? I mean no offense, but you just hit on what seems to be one of the causes of the issue itself. you should be secure in the fact that your wife is beautiful and know that other men wish they had a wife as beautiful, while not have to worry about her feeling bad (or even desperate) because she can't go anywhere without being treated as a piece of meat.

I always tell my latina amigas when the're having guy trouble to go to the US or Canada and find a guy there. These are the best trained men in the world. And, in addition, to stay away from any guys that have spent a lot of time in Latin America. And definitely avoid guys that have lived a long time in Latin America and Asia - they are the most spoiled. I know because I am one...

I always tell my latina amigas when the're having guy trouble to go to the US or Canada and find a guy there. These are the best trained men in the world. And, in addition, to stay away from any guys that have spent a lot of time in Latin America. And definitely avoid guys that have lived a long time in Latin America and Asia - they are the most spoiled. I know because I am one...

I find a distinct difference between latin chicas living in US and the ones who have never been out of the Latin America.

well,I ,on the other hand,love if I´m going with a beautiful woman,and men look at her,and say things,it means she is beautiful,who doesn´t like the idea,if being with a sexy and beautiful woman...?
Hey guys,look,what you drool and I have every day,hahahah

To you its a compliment about your woman. To me, it means as soon as you are out of the room those guys will be trying to dry hump her like some street dog on heat.

To you its a compliment about your woman. To me, it means as soon as you are out of the room those guys will be trying to dry hump her like some street dog on heat.
SO?because they want,doesn´t mean they will get to do it,believe me,I know from experience,hahaha
If she loves you,she will not hump anybody except you,no matter how much they want it,or even how interesting they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back