Argentinos

A translation of an Argentine self-assessment, according to an Argentino whom I met over at my gym,very amicable and always with a big grin in his face. Since then we frequently talk about him being Argentine and working in the US for a multi- int'l-corp and he is a buyer for them. Goes to PRC very often to procure merchandises from. I was joking to him saying: well, if you goes there to buy from instead of selling then the "money" comes your way?..
He jokingly hit back, Soy Argentino y me ensenyaron bien ! Somos los mejores en el mundo para todo!

How can one ask for a thread to be closed and deleted?

You have to go to the Ministerio de Foros y Forros at Bartolomé Mitre 1856 (almost Callao). Upon arriving, you go up to the 2nd floor and fill out the request for thread deletion. After that, you go back down to the first floor where they review your case, accept it preliminarily, and then you have go to Banco Nación (right there at the corner of Callao and Mitre) to pay the $125 nonrefundable thread deletion consideration fee. If approved, the thread will be deleted in 25 business days.

I posted a more detailed version of this on the forum years ago. Feel free to use the search function.

You have to go to the Ministerio de Foros y Forros at Bartolomé Mitre 1856 (almost Callao). Upon arriving, you go up to the 2nd floor and fill out the request for thread deletion. After that, you go back down to the first floor where they review your case, accept it preliminarily, and then you have go to Banco Nación (right there at the corner of Callao and Mitre) to pay the $125 nonrefundable thread deletion consideration fee. If approved, the thread will be deleted in 25 business days.

I posted a more detailed version of this on the forum years ago. Feel free to use the search function.

Or perhaps I could just cut to the chase and bribe them with medialunas. I think I might go for that one. If it doesn't work, I might think about moving to Uruguay to forever complain about Argentina and "portanos".

Back