Arriving in a few weeks!

xander88

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm coming out to Buenos Aires in a few weeks for a year or so to teach English, study Spanish and enjoy the culture!

I've got no job lined up yet but hopefully I'll be able to find something once I'm out there - can afford to live off savings for a couple of months if I have to, and I've got some cheap apartments lined up

When I get out there would be great to meet up with anyone else who's looking for new friends in the city

Alex

allright that sounds cool, you picked a great place to do all that in. give me a buzz when your intown, so that that perhaps maybe we could do something about this non existent social life that I have......hahahha

Hey sounds like a great plan, I'm coming mid-march and I'm keen to do a similair thing. Maybe a bit more travel but keen for BA for atleast 3 months. I'm keen for a beer when I'm over there. Hows the apartment situation? Where about you looking ? How much is cheap?
Vyv

As for the social life, keep an eye out (mailnly in the Expat Life or Events Fora), as there are lots of things planned from here, horse riding, running groups (including the Hash House Harriers), and ocassional gatherings for dinner as a group, along with every Friday Night when a group of mixed ex-pats and locals, travellers, and long-termers, get together for Friday Night Drinks.... Hope to see you all at some of the above...

Back