Arriving in December

Italia311

Registered
Hello everyone. Just found this forum which is pretty cool. I will be arriving to Argentina at the end of December. Thing is, I won't be going to Buenos Aires, I will be eventually settling in Rosario. I was wondering if anyone had information on English schools/acadamies as I am looking to teach English. Also, I keep reading things about visas and not needing one to work, can someone clarify this for me? Thanks for your help! Can't wait to get down there!

For teaching English you can look at the Buenos Aires Herald on Sunday. www.[B]buenosairesherald[/B].com/
Depending on your credentials, some company's will help you get a work visa others company's will pay you cash or off books.

Hi! you don't need a visa to work at the english institutes in BA, although some recommend that you "try to apply for one," during your stay. Most of the work you will find, at least in the city, is through institutes that basically rent you out to companies that want their employees to learn business English. I've been doing it for 3 months now, and the money is okay. I am not sure about Rosario though. I looked at sites like:English Language Schools in Argentina, and English schools list for more information.

Ok cool. Thanks for the help guys! On average, what should I be looking to make while I am there? I find Argentina hard to budget cause I can barely find any information on it. Thanks!

You may want to contact:

Asociacion Rosarina de Intercambio Cultural Argentino-Norteamericano (ARICANA)
Buenos Aires 934
S2000CEQ Rosario, Argentina
Tel.: 54-341-4219179
FAX: 54-341-4217664
E-mail: [email protected]

Good luck!

Back